☆ forty-five ☆

Landfills and Due Bills || 1/4

"It's so pretty," Sunghoon smiled, fiddling with the shell Heeseung gave him. "Small and singular gifts like this are my favorite. They're perfect for saying 'I love you' without coming off as overbearing or obsessive."

Heeseung laughed, discreetly pushing a bucket full of shells from Busan out of sight with his foot. "Yes. Singular. Perfect."

Sunghoon sighed, leaning over the edge of the bed to check underneath.

"Wait, don't-" Heeseung covered his face, ears turning red from embarrassment.

"See this?" The younger boy teased. "This is a little obsessive."

Heeseung's eyes twinkled humorously. "I can't help that I'm obsessed with you."

He pushed Sunghoon to lay flat on his back. "You're so fucking hot, I just-"

Hands wrapped around Sunghoon's wrists, pinning him to the bed. "-wanna keep you locked up all for myself."

Sunghoon blushed, focusing on Heeseung's neck to avoid his burning stare. "You sound like a sasaeng."

"Are you into that?"

The noise Sunghoon made sent Heeseung into a fit of laughter.

He released his boyfriend, leaning back against the wall. "Only joking."

"You're mean," Sunghoon mumbled, crawling onto the other's lap. He turned his head to face Heeseung. "I like this seat."

Heeseung didn't reply, his heart beating too fast to do so. The younger boy's innocent gaze left him breathless. He silently tried to compose himself while fixing Sunghoon's messy bangs.

"Hello? Anybody home?" Sunghoon gently patted Heeseung's head, smiling from ear to ear. "I love your bug eyes."

"My what?"

"You know," he giggled. "Your bug eyes. They bulge in a cute way. Like a bug."

"I am so offended right now." Heeseung's arms flopped onto the mattress as he stared at the ceiling. "They're called doe eyes."

"Bug eyes," Sunghoon insisted, pecking Heeseung's cheek.

"If I ever catch them on my bed..." Jay crossed his arms, leaning against the doorway of the bedroom.

"Oh, don't be dramatic." Jungwon patted the older boy's arm as he passed by.

"Scuse me." Soobin squeezed past Jay. "Heeseung, we're fired."

"What? From the restaurant?"

"Yeah, Soobin hyung just got off the phone. Boss said not to bother coming in next week." Taehyun tossed an envelope onto the bed from the hallway. "He mailed us our last payment."