☆ forty-three [bonus 9: taehyun] ☆

Bonus 9 [Taehyun]: Trapped in This Carnival || 2/3

"We look hot," Sunghoon giggled, swiping through the pictures on his phone. "What other poses are there?"

"Try this one." Soobin delicately held the silver smiley face pendant of his necklace between his teeth. He titled his head to the side and snapped a few more selfies in the bathroom mirror.

Taehyun groaned, turning away. "Every time you do that, I die a little on the inside."

"Hey, the fans love it," Soobin grinned, letting the pendant drop against his chest. "I'm totally posting these on Twitter later."

The sound of the front door opening had the three of them scrambling to the living room.

"Hi, babe." Yeonjun kissed Soobin's cheek before heading to the kitchen to drop off groceries.

Beomgyu's lips curled into a smirk.

"Call me 'babe,' and I'll fucking kill you," Taehyun warned. "Also, are you really wearing that to the restaurant?"

He tugged at Beomgyu's bow tie.

"Why? What's wrong with it?"

"Bow ties are for boys. Ties are for men."

"Oh, fuck you," Beomgyu laughed, wrapping his arms around the younger boy's neck. He gently pressed their lips together for a short kiss. "I know I said this already, but I missed you yesterday."

Taehyun's heart fluttered.

I love you.

"You better have," he whispered. "Did you get the thing I asked for?"

Beomgyu nodded, passing him a grocery bag containing a bundle of orange flowers.

"Awesome." Taehyun grabbed a napkin and a pen from the kitchen counter. He quickly scribbled Beomgyu's name onto the paper before sticking it in the bouquet.

"Here," he smiled, handing the flowers back. "Like you lots."

"Thanks." Beomgyu passed him a cheap chocolate bar. "The store ran out of those fancy candy boxes. Like you lots too."

"Ah, young love," Yeonjun sighed happily, putting an arm around Soobin's shoulders. "They made an effort to show each other they don't care. So cute."

"Stop saying that," Heeseung scowled. "This is why Kai and Ni-ki bully you."

He glanced at Sunghoon, his eyes filling with adoration. "Ready to leave? The puppy cafe closes at nine, so I think we should go there first."

"Sounds good. The ice rink doesn't close until ten-thirty."

"Friendly reminder: everybody should be back before eleven," Jungwon called from the kitchen. "We have work tomorrow, in case you all forgot."

"Thank you, Jungwon," Heeseung nodded. "You're in charge while we're gone."