Chapter 21: Standing here

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Fine ... I'll do it myself .

Paimon: That's right granny. We'll follow you back home, and search for it ourselves! And... Um, we can help with chores if you have any too!

Madame Ping: Alright, children, there is no need to worry. I didn't place the bell very far away.

Paimon: Eh? Do you live near here, granny? Whoa, but this is Yujing Terrace. It's gotta be expensive!

Madame Ping: Haha, an old lady like me can't afford to buy a place in this city. See this ceramic teapot? My entire household is in here.

She pointed at a veeery small teapot and there's no fucking way a whole house would fit in that place.

Paimon: What ?

Y/n: Is it possible to learn this power ?

Madame ping: the bell is somewhere inside this teapot, and you are quite welcome to borrow it - if you can find it.

Suddenly steam started coming out of the teapot and in the blink of an eye Y/n and Paimon were inside the teapot.

Y/n: Holy shit where are we ?

Madame Ping: Youngsters, this is where this old woman keeps all her things. Quickly now, go fetch that bell.

Paimon: Whoa! That sounds like granny's voice. So... this is her teapot? What's going on...

Madame Ping: Oh dear, so many cobwebs. It seems I really haven't cleaned it in a long while. Sorry to trouble you, children. Please help an old lady clean up.

Paimon: AAAH ! THERE'S HILICHURLS HERE TOO ! You hear her Y/n go clean up the teapot ! ... Y/n ?

Y/n: Hold your tits for a few seconds everything is spinning for me !

His brain was in panik due to all the information he had to process , he couldn't even stand up straight. And after 1 hour of PAIN they finally founded the bell and got out of the teapot .

Madame Ping: Ho-ho, in and out in no time... You youngsters really are quick.

Y/n:

Madame ping: What is the boy doin ?

Paimon: He's high and not just in drugs . Also , are you an adeptus ma'am ?

Madame Ping: An adeptus... I haven't heard anyone say those words in earnest for a long time. As to whether I am one or not, child, surely you already understand?

Cheat activated .

Paimon: What was that ?

Y/n: