💠Punishment💠

Začít od začátku

"Oppa, look at this sword toy is it cool?" Y/n said.

"Wiw, where do you get this from?" Taehyung asked.

"Jo-young samchun (삼중 = uncle) gave this to me" Y/n said.

"Oh, be careful with it. Dint hurt yourself or anyone near you" J-hope said concern.

"Yes oppa" Y/n said.

"Y/n, we are the monster dragons coming to eat you" Jungkook said and Jimin and him went towards Y/n.

Y/n screamed and they started running/playing around the whole cabin.

"Y/n be careful there are some important things kept on the table" Namjoon warned.

Y/n was waving here sword at Jimin but it accidentally hit the laptop and the laptop fell from the table and broke into two pieces.

"Y/N!!! I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFULL!!"RM shouted.

"YES Y/N, NOW LOOKAT THE MESS" Jin yelled.

"THAT LAPTOP HAD OUR IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS AND SOME UNRELEASED SONGS" Hoseok said angrily.

"Y/N, YOU DONT REALIZE HOW MUCH SWEAT HAS GONE TO WRITE AND COMPOSE THOSE SONGS" Yoongi said.

"Y/N, JUST THROW THAT SWORD AWAY. YOU NEED TO BE TAUGHT SOME DISCIPLINE" Taehyung roared.

Hearing all this shouting Y/n felt sd, angry and scared, all at the same time.

Soon tears welled up and she started crying loudly.

"Guys there wasn't a need to shout. You could've just spoke to Y/n nicely and mad her realized her mistake" Jimin explained.

"Yes, she's just a kid. She'll do frolic and make mistakes. You'll should have take it a little lightly" Jungkook added.

Jimin carried Y/n in his arms and tried to make her stop crying. Jungkook brought some water for her while the remaining 5 guys realized their mistakes and came to Y/n.

"Y/n baby, oppa is sorry for yelling at you. We all realize our mistake please forgive us" Jin said.

"No!" Y/n said and hid her face in Jimin's neck.

"Princess please. We are really sorry, I'll bring you many more toys. More swords and boxing gloves and just whatever you want" Taehyung said.

"No, I don't want that" Y/n said.

"Then what do you want?"J-hope asked.

"Yes, we'll do anything" Suga said.

"Anything?" Y/n asked all of them.

"Yes, we'll do anything for your forgiveness" Namjoon said.

"Oppa, do you remember those costumes that came in today morning?" Y/n asked.

"Yes we do" Yoongi said.

"Can you bring them here?" Y/n said.

"Yes, I'll ask them to bring it here" Taehyung said and called some people to bring those costumes.

Soon the costumes came.

"Oppa, you'll will wear this right now" Y/n demanded.

"WHAT??!!" J-hope said.

"Yes" Y/n said while noding.

"No way!" Yoongi said.

"Then I won't forgive you" Y/n said.

"Fine we'll do it. Guys, come on. For our little sister" Jin said.

"Fine" Namjoon and Taehyung said and went to change.

"Kookie oppa and Chimmy oppa you both too" Y/n said.

"What??Why??!!" Jimin said.

"Because I said so" Y/n said.

"But we didn't scolded you" Jungkook said.

"But you didn't stopped them too. You told them after they were finished shouting" Y/n said making a point.

"You know what, we'll do it" Jungkook said.

"Yes we will, because we love our baby sister and won't go against her wish" Jimin said and the both went towards the changing room.

"I love you all too" Y/n said and giggled.

Soon the all came out and Y/n was a laughing mess. She was rolling on the ground laughing holding her stomach.

"Ha..ha..ha very funny" Suga said sarcastically.

"You are enjoying it aren't you" Namjoon said.

"I love you guys. You're the best" Y/n said.

"We love you too" All of the 7 brothers said together.

Just then the door opened and there was Jo-young and a few more staff members.

"Sir?" Jo-young asked confused while little laughter were heard behind from the people he came in with.

"Don't ask. Just let it be. You never saw us like this" Yoongi said.

"Yes sir" Jo-young said and bowed about to take his leave.

"Jo-young, the laptop broke accidentally. We'll have to work on the documents and songs again" Jimin said.

"Oh, no need to worry. I already have a copy of all the data in a pen-drive. I'll get a new laptop arranged by tomorrow" Jo-young said and all of them took a sigh of relief.

"Thanks Jo-young" Namjoon said.

"Sir, you all are looking really cute" Jo-young said and ran away.
.........................................................................

"Sir, you all are looking really cute" Jo-young said and ran away

_________________________________________

Thank you so much,
Please vote and comment
I purple you 💜