💠Punishment💠

Before we start all the dirty-minded people who got dirty thoughts reading the title get your heads out of the gutter please ~ 🙂

Suggested by userbts2004

Please do give a visit to her profile for some amazing stories.

(You can't see the username in black background so please turn it to white)

So let's start~~

Age:- 4 years

BTS is the owner of bighit and have debuted many famous idol and actors like TXT, IU, Enhypen, NewJeans and many more.

"Oppa, when will we reach there?" Y/n asked.

"Just 5 more minutes kiddo. I know you're tired of sitting in the car, just a little more and we'll be there" Namjoon said.

Today again Y/n is accompanying her brothers to their office as no one is home to watch her.

They reached their company and got out of the car.

"Wow" Y/n said when she saw the huge glass building shining under the sunlight.

"Aww, our Y/n likes the view of our company" J-hope said.

"Ofcourse I'll like my company" Y/n said making the others laughed

"Oppa, carry me" Y/n said and threw her hands in air.

"Okay mam" Jungkook said and took Y/n in his arms.

"All of you, please don't carry Y/n all the time she might develop a bad habit, okay? And Jungkook you'll put her down as soon as we reach the cabin" Jin said.

"Okay hyung" Jungkook said.

"But I like to be carried in your arms" Y/n said to everyone.

"But Y/niee you're a big girl now, if we carry you around then you'll always be a baby. Do you want that?" Suga asked.

"No, I'm a big girl" Y/n said.

"Then what will you do?" Jimin asked.

"I'll walk on my own but from tomorrow" Y/n said with puppy eyes.

"That'll be okay. We can't say no to such a cutie" Taehyung said with his boxy smile.

They all went inside the building and everyone greeted them. Y/n recognized some people and said hello to them.

In their cabin~

"Sir the costumes that we ordered for idols are here" the manager said.

"Good work" Namjoon said.

"Thank you sir" Manager bowed.

"Which costumes?" Y/n asked.

"Just these cartoonish costumes for Halloween dance practice and some silly punishment and stuff that they do one their weekly show" J-hope said and Y/n nodded.

"Yes, they're pretty funny" Jimin said.

"Really? Can I see it?" Y/n asked.

"Not now but afterwards" Jin said.

"Okay" Y/n said.

"Come on guys time for our meeting, Y/n stay here with Jo-young and don't cause any trouble" Suga said.

(Lee Jo-young is their secretary from the chapter Little CEO)

Time skip~
After the meeting~

"Aww, Y/niee... we are back what are you doing?" Jungkook said coming in with the others.