52 || Welcome to the New Age

Začít od začátku

Y/N marveled at the wall above her. It was covered in flat screen TV's, different channels on each one of them. Denki smiled at her amazement.

"Heheh, pretty cool, right?"

"Yes. Ms. Lucia only has one of these in her living room."

"At least you've seen a TV before. Alright, I don't have to cover this then! Come on, to the computers!"

2:48 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Electronics Store, Computer Section

"W-What is that?"

Y/N stood a few inches away from the computer with a confused face as she looked at it. Denki smiled at her.

"It's a computer. You can type on it, play games, and watch videos."

"Type?" She walked over closer to Denki. "Like a typewriter?"

"Uh..." Those old boring versions of computers? She has one of those? This poor thing... Good thing he's helping her today. "Sure. But a bit more advanced." He touched the mouse and moved it around, turning it on.

The screen lit up, scaring Y/N.

"An enemy signal?!" She yanked out her ax, ready to attack.

"WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!! Y/N CALM DOWN!! DON'T SLICE THE COMPUTER!!"

2:53 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Electronics Store, Computer Section

Denki was still sweating as he had narrowly just saved that computer from being sliced into two pieces. 

Y/N was being enchanted by the game of Cookie Clicker.

She really is new to this. Such a easy and simple game as Cookie Clicker seems to be on the level of Genshin Impact for her. It's honestly kind of sad, but...

She's so adorable.

Her eyes were glistening as she kept pressing the mouse, creating more and more cookies. She wasn't blinking as if she was refusing to take her eyes off of the game. She seemed so mesmerized by it.

Denki couldn't hide the smile or the pink blush on his face.

"Alright, come on Y/N, I still have to show you a tablet and phone!"

"Eh? O-Oh. Right." 

2:57 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Electronics Store, Tablet Section

"Alright, don't try to attack the screen this time, okay?"

"Right."

Denki kept his eyes on her as he slowly touched the tablet screen making it light up. The girl flinched, but Denki grabbed her hand.

"It's okay, it's okay." He soothed the tense girl. "It's touch screen, so it reacts when you touch it." He explained to her. The girl relaxed as she hesitantly touched it. 

This time she was doing Subway Surfers.

It took longer to get her off of it this time.

3:04 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Electronics Store, Phone Section

"Here we are! Last but not least, the phones!" Denki exclaimed while doing the jazz hands.

"Oh, your tiny device."

"Yep!" Denki smiled as the pair walked up to the phones. "These are like the others, but more portable. You can text and call on these. I mean, you can do that with the tablet but still. It's probably better if you have one of these."

"Hmm. Interesting."

"Wait, Y/N, you can't pull take it off of it's holder because the alarm will-"

Too late.

ALARM. ALARM. ALARM.

"!!!"

"!!!"

"WHOA Y/N PUT YOUR AX AWAY!! AND PUT THE PHONE BACK!!"

3:12 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Some Sidewalk

After explaining the incident to the manager, Denki decided that he would just buy her a tablet since she preferred something bigger. He got her a case too. The loss of money was worth it to see the excited look on her face when she saw it.

Her curiosity and innocence got the two in a lot of trouble today, but it was worth it

Because right now, she was smiling at him. She was grinning at him. Her eyes were sparkling and smile was pure.

"Thank you, Denki. I had fun today."

His face turned a bright shade of red before he smiled.

"Anytime. Oh and Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Welcome to the New Age."

"... Hehe, thanks."

"Heh."

.

.

.

.

.

OH WAIT SHE LAUGHED!!