Chapter 1

"Sherlock. It's been a week." Lily spoke.

"Mycroft came, I wasn't needed here, you know that." Sherlock spoke.

"I know. Because you're not really here." Lily whispered.

And Lily was right. She had been alone for too long. Her head made a hallucination of the same young Sherlock she left.

She was still in the same white cell. With the same white walls, and the same white desk, and the white door in the side that led to a basic bathroom. Everything was white, except her walls. Her walls were filled with color and pictures.

Mostly the picture of a white rose.

Mycroft brought her paints. She got rewards when she did something useful, but they were still gifts. She wondered if Eurus got gifts too. Was Eurus still across that lone hallway in the heart of Sherrinford? Was Eurus in an identical white cell?

So many little things to wonder about. Like how the lights in the room made the effect of her cell so depressing. Of course it didn't help that Lily was dressed in a white dress with matching heels.

 Of course, those were gifts to however. Lily looked down at her dress. It was a simple dress. But it made her feel pretty. She didn't know what she looked like, other than the fact that she had pale skin, and silky dirty blonde hair. She wondered what her eyes looked like.

She remembered Sherlock's eyes. They were blue, her favorite blue. He had the same eyes as Eurus. Except his eyes were warmer.

Lily looked over to her desk, a small bear. It was a basic teddy bear. Mycroft had brought it the last time he came.

"You haven't touched the bear since I last saw you." A voice spoke.

"Mycroft." Lily turned around.

Mycroft had turned into what she expected him to be. A broodful man, boring, alone, a goldfish.

"Why are you here? You don't come back after a week. Unless you need something else. I know you want something else, something Yellow can't get done for you? Or even Eurus?" Lily said, turning to the glass barrier.

 "No, Lily, I'm afraid not. It was a request of Eurus. To have a day with you." Mycroft said, opening the door behind him.

In walked a girl slightly taller than her. Older, twenty-two. Dark brown hair and blue eyes. Her favorite blue, like Sherlock's eyes. But it wasn't Sherlock. It was her best friend. Who she had last seen as a young girl. Who walked into the door across from her with her own name inscribed in gold on it.

But this Eurus was different. She had bags under her eyes from lack of sleep. Dots on her forearms from pricks.

Experiments.

She was skinny, her body was on the verge of anorexia, but she wasn't anorexic. Lack of food, a theory she had been testing if Lily had to guess.

Eurus studied her too. Lily Remmerison, her best friend. The one she was stuck in a plane with. Lily's hair was golden with brown mixed in. Her eyes were green. Lily didn't know that however. Eurus saw the colors around Lily's face. And the dots along her shoulder where her dress straps didn't cover.

Experiments.

Eurus moved first, walking towards the glass barrier. She stood up against the glass and rested her palm in front of Lily.

Lily walked forward then, placing her palm over Eurus's. The two just looked at each other. They were the same little girls taken that day away to Sherrinford. The same little girls taken away from their families.

"Lily flower." Eurus whispered.

Lily smiled and nodded her head. "Euro."

The girls giggled at the same time. Mycroft watched the both curiously. He then walked over to the door in the barrier and opened it letting Eurus walk into Lily's cell. As soon as Eurus did, Mycroft closed the door behind her.

"You two will stay here until it is time for you to go, Eurus. Until then, you will be monitored. If anything is out of place Eurus you will be removed and alone back in your cells. Don't make me regret this." He said, giving both of them a pointed look.

Eurus and Lily didn't respond however, so Mycroft left.

Back out the door with Lily's name inscribed with gold. Back down the lone hallway and back into the world. And left was the two best friends finally reunited, two little girls in a plane.