Introduction

"Mycroft, where are we going?" Eurus asked.

Mycroft Holmes, Eurus Holmes, Lily Remmerison. All in a plane to Sherrinford. Because they were different. Because they were smarter, more dangerous they said. Eurus and Lily were too smart for their own good.

But it wasn't their fault.

At least, that is what Lily told herself as she sat by herself across from the siblings. It wasn't her fault. She did nothing wrong. Her and Eurus were just experimenting. It was all fun and games until the boy died.

"We are going somewhere safe for you Eurus." Mycroft said, looking down at the younger girl.

Sherlock wasn't there. Lily missed Sherlock. The phrase, childhood lover was adequate to them. Eurus was his little sister, Lily was her best friend. Sherlock liked Lily, Lily liked Sherlock.

But Eurus didn't like Sherlock's twin. Eurus wanted attention, Eurus wanted to be Sherlock's favorite. But she wasn't.

 So they had an experiment.

It was just an experiment. Just an experiment.

Until he died.

"I that am lost, oh who will find me?

Deep down below the old beech tree.

Help succor me now the east winds blow.

Sixteen by six brother, and under we go!"

"Lily you must help me, I can't find him, I can't find Redbeard." Sherlock pleaded. A young Sherlock pleaded.

"Sherlock, I told you I don't know. Eurus said it was an experiment, it was just an experiment." Lily said calmly.

"Be not afraid to walk in the shade.

Save one, save all, come try!

My steps- five by seven.

Life is closer to heaven.

Look down, with dark gaze, from on high."

"Lily I love you. I will always love you." Sherlock said.

"Sherlock, love is a chemical defect found on the losing side." Lily said giggling, her eyes were light.

"Then I assume I am on the losing side." Sherlock whispered.

 "Without your love, he'll be gone before.

Save pity for strangers, show love on the door.

My soul seek the shade of my willows bloom.

Inside - brother mine -

Let death make a room."

"We are leaving Lily, they want to take us away." Eurus said looking out the window.

"Why?" Lily asked, looking at her friend. They both had calm faces, unnervingly calm faces.

"Because we are different, we are in the sky on a plane." Eurus paused looking down at the younger girl.

"And we don't know how to land."

"Before he was gone - right back over my hill.

Who now will find him?

Why, nobody will.

Doom shall I bring to him, I that am queen.

Lost forever, nine by nineteen."

The door to Sherrinford opened. That is the last time Lily would see daylight or Eurus for another couple of years. Lily was led down to the lower floors of the asylum. Two doors. One facing the other with names printed on the front in gold script.

Lily Remmerison

On the inside, a spacious white cell. An empty white cell. An empty white room. An empty white hole.

An empty prison.

 And childhood memories keeping her sane.