IT'S BETTER TO GO TO SCHOOL: 6-10

CHAPTER SIX: IT'S BETTER TO GO TO SCHOOL

    Shen Weidong didn't know why: "Wouldn't it be fine if you make a mistake?"

    Like him, what mistakes do you make every time ? , his mother will chase after him with a pair of slippers, anyway Shen Weidong is used to it.

    Shen Lin didn't know how to answer either, because in his opinion, he really only needed a fight when he made a mistake, but he didn't know what his grandmother had in mind, so far he hasn't moved. But this can be considered as luck of 40 cents. After all, his grandfather was a soldier before, and some 40 cents will suffer if he really wants to make a move.

    They chatted here for a long time, but it was not that Shen Yuan didn't see it. He also saw that the boy Shen Weidong had already stood up and wanted to come to him, but Shen Lin persuaded him to stop him.     Shen Yuan suddenly felt that he had been betrayed. To be honest, in the Shen family, Shen Lin spent the longest time with him. He had already regarded Shen Lin as his younger brother, but this younger brother came to him quietly. !     So outrageous! Shen Yuan couldn't bear it any longer.     Shen Weidong over there immediately shook Shen Lin: "Your brother is gone."     Shen Lin glanced at the direction where Shen Yuan left with a little worry.     Shen Weidong added, "He seemed quite angry when he left."     Shen Lin bit his nails, suddenly wondering if what he had just done was right. He also wanted to go to Simao, but his grandmother specially explained it yesterday, saying that Simao can't speak more for the past few days. Shen Lin is obedient, and he doesn't dare to go against the grain.

tell your aunt honestly, she won't spread the word. "     Shen Yuan was already very annoyed: "If you say no, then no, who dares to detain me, I just ate three big steamed buns today."     Aunt Wang was suspicious: "Then are you really greedy?"

freak. He only stretched out a finger to unlock the door, and then got in with lightning speed. He planned to make a quick fight and just pour the pig food into it, but after entering, Shen Yuan was stunned, and the two pigs rushed towards him just like the reincarnation of starving ghosts.

    In a blink of an eye, Shen Yuan was hit by two pigs, and the pig food bowl was scattered all over the ground, and most importantly, a lot of them were scattered on his legs. Shen Yuan looked at the pig food on his feet, then glanced at the two pigs with golden eyes, panicked.     "Help me—"

    The     people at the table in the main room immediately put down their chopsticks. Shen Tiezhu responded the fastest, and rushed over when he heard the movement from the pigsty. As soon as he arrived in the backyard, Shen Tiezhu was stunned by the situation in front of him, but he responded quickly and immediately went in and hugged him out. The two pigs were about to rush out, but were kicked out by Shen Tiezhu.     After the pigsty was tied, Shen Tiezhu put the man down.

Shen Yuan stiffened.

    He was frightened. Those were two pigs. They were several times heavier than him. When they jumped on him just now, Shen Yuan almost thought he was about to lose his life in the pigsty.

    When Shen Tiezhu was carried out, there was no clean place on Shen Yuan's body. The pigsty was already dirty, and he still fell there, and his body was covered in dirty water, exuding violent surroundings.

    Zhang Cuihua and the others smelled this, and their only appetite disappeared instantly.

    "Si Mao, you..." Zhang Cuihua hesitated.

    Shen Yuan covered his face, "wow", and suddenly burst into tears.

    Shame, too shameful, he has never been so shameful in his life, and he has never been so wronged! Feeding pigs is really not done by humans, it's better to go to school.