CONFIDENCE WILL BE ABLE TO DO IT: 111-115

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN: CONFIDENCE WILL BE ABLE TO DO IT

Shen Yuan briefly explained his thoughts to them.

    Don't say it, this thing sounds ridiculous at first glance. After all, if there really is such an intelligent sweeping robot in the world, wouldn't it be similar to a robot? So Lin Zhewen asked, "Are we going to be a robot?"

    Shen Yuan was stunned, and then said, "It's not that complicated, as long as you can sweep the floor."

    It's just a sweeper.

    Then...isn't that still a robot, Lin Zhewen thought to himself. They've only seen things like robots on TV, but they've never seen them around. I heard that these things are not common in China now, they are all high-tech things, and ordinary people can't touch them. If others heard these plans, they might have retreated. However, although Lin Zhewen and Deng Milan also felt that this plan was a bit outrageous, they still wanted to give it a try.

    Those who can be admitted to Huada are the best of the best in the school, and they can do whatever they want. It doesn't make sense now that I'm in college, but I'm timid and become a coward. Moreover, the two of Lin Zhewen always had an inexplicable sense of trust in Shen Yuan, and it seemed that when something strange was put in front of Shen Yuan, it became a matter of course. With this confidence, Lin Zhewen immediately decided to join Shen Yuan's group.

    So when Zhang Yang got angry outside and was about to go back and have something to do with his two roommates, he found that they not only agreed, but even reported their names.

This is too fast!

    And what do these people sign up for so quickly? This is clearly avoiding him! OK!

    "This was really a mistake, and we didn't think about it that much at the time." Deng Milan also felt a little embarrassed. It was quite late when Shen Yuan came back this afternoon. They were discussing the production plan of the sweeping robot, and the discussion was very exciting When I was on, my brain was hot, and I went straight to sign up. As a result, after I signed up, I remembered that there was another person in my dormitory.

    Deng Milan asked Shen Yuan: "It seems that there is no limit to the number of teams that can sign up, why don't we add Zhang Yang?"

    Shen Yuan was a little disgusted, and it was not impossible to add it, but at least he had to be obedient.

    But before he opened his mouth, Zhang Yang became angry: "Don't! Who cares about joining your poor team, I have my own team, you don't need your charity!"

    "Really?" Shen Yuan tilted his head and glanced at him. , "Then who are in your group?"

    "I...why should I tell you?" Zhang Yang's eyes dodged, and he used a higher voice to cover up his lack of confidence: "Anyway, my project is popular with people. Now, everyone is eager to join my group, and you are too embarrassed to sign up for such a whimsical project. If you can't get a finished product, let's see how you explain it to the teacher!"

Zhang Yang seemed to have expected that scene. He said viciously, "Don't beg me to help you at that time!"

    "It's not necessary." Shen Yuan replied with a smile, not taking his provocation to heart, "We will do what we want to do. Big, that smart fan is too mentally handicapped, you can do it if you want to do it. When the time comes, don't blame me for not warning you." If you don't talk too much

    , the two of them didn't deal with it very much. There is nothing good about being in a group. After Lin Zhewen and Deng Milan exchanged glances, they thought it would be better to divide them into two groups.     On Zhang Yang's side, let him be wronged first. The big deal is that next time they invite Zhang Yang to dinner. After all, they are in the same dormitory, so it's not good to make the relationship too rigid.     But now in Zhang Yang's view, these two people have completely thrown themselves into the enemy camp and are not on the same front as him.     He was suffocated in the dormitory, and he was really upset when he heard that they had been discussing about the sweeping robot, so he went straight to his good buddy's dormitory.     Zhang Yang's good buddy is Chen Hao from the same class, and he is also popular in the class. He and Zhang Yang are still high school classmates and know what kind of temperament this person is, but because they have known each other for too long, Chen Hao is also willing to tolerate Zhang Yang as a friend.