FIRST PLACE: 76-80

CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX: FIRST PLACE

Even though only 5 people made it to the finals, the teachers of No. 1 Middle School packed a bus and drove to the examination room just like the first time the results came out.

    Liang Fengyi and the others were afraid that the students would be under too much psychological pressure, and they would feel unbearable when they saw their grades, and they were enlightening them along the way. But it was still those few words that went on and on. There was nothing new. At first, a few students were willing to listen, but later they couldn't listen anymore. The left ear went in and the right ear went out, and it was hard to even agree.

    Shen Yuan usually talks the most, but he hasn't spoken much today. Although Zhang Feng had no idea in his heart, he couldn't help but want to say a few sarcastic words when he saw Shen Yuan like this.

    "Looking at your silent appearance, you know it's definitely not going to work this time. If you really can't stand it, you should get off the bus early, don't wait to see your grades, and embarrass our school in public."

    Shen Yuan hehe Yixiao: "You are talking about yourself, right?"

    Zhang Feng choked: "I don't need you to worry about it."

    "The same goes back to you, it's enough to take care of your own affairs, eat less radishes and worry less. I still don't know how I did in the test, but one thing is for sure, I'm definitely better than you."

    Several other students next to him snickered when they heard this. Zhang Feng didn't make his face difficult, he lost a lot of face, but he couldn't think of any words to return him.

    For a while, no one in the car spoke anymore.

    After finally getting to the examination room, after getting out of the car, everyone. From a distance, I saw a group of people around there, almost occupying the entire square.

Shen Yuan took a cursory look and knew that most of these people in the square were watching the excitement, and some of them were carrying a camera, obviously from the TV station. But... it's just a math competition, and today is just posting the results, it's not a day for awards, do you need so many journalists?

    Shen Yuan passed by in a daze.

    With Liang Fengyi and the others taking the lead, this result seems to be quite smooth. Before they could see the results, they heard someone discussing the first place:

    "You said how the children are so smart now, the first and second place are still high school students."

    "I heard The first place in the previous two exams was also these two people, but they both got full marks at the time, and they didn't list the first and second place, but this time I can see the difference."

    Shen Yuan's ears were already pricked up.

    Liang Fengyi's blood pressure went up even more, and he squeezed forward with the strength of feeding. Liang Fengyi was sure that he had never been so excited in his life, even when his daughter-in-law gave birth to a child. This is a national physics competition, and if you listen to what these people say, there must be Shen Yuan from their class among the first and second place!

    Either the first or the second, the temptation is too great.

    Liang Fengyi buried his head forward, and finally stopped in front of the red list. He took a closer look and couldn't take his eyes away.

    After a long time, Liang Fengyi took a deep breath and suppressed the surprise.

    She is also a teacher and a class teacher, so she can't lose her temper!