TRAINING THE FIRST ACTIVE LEARNING: 31-35

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: TRAINING THE FIRST ACTIVE LEARNING

    It was an unexpected result. He had always rejected this kind of course, but this time, the idea of ​​overpowering He Jie was too strong, which caused Shen Yuan to accept his fate.

    When he returned to his room at night, he took the initiative to enter the system space. In order to win over that nasty bastard, he wronged himself for a while, and then completely relaxed after the exam.

    The small abacus in Shen Yuan's heart was well planned, but the system's abacus was even more refined than his. As long as Shen Yuan is slack, it will quickly give a few words about He Jie's latest situation.

    Shen Yuan thought of the annoying face of the other party and had to pinch his nose and continue to read and do the questions. In just a few days, Shen Yuan had already burned out several sets of exam questions. Because there were too many words written, the index finger of the right hand became calloused.

    Shen Yuan took this as a symbol of his hard study. In addition to complaining, she actually felt a little complacent, and even told Zhang Cuihua about it, so that she would know how hard she was studying, so she must be more careful about his food in the future.

    Zhang Cuihua didn't take this matter to heart at all. Isn't it just a cocoon, who of them country people doesn't have a cocoon on their hands? A cocoon has to show off for a long time, this child is really uninformed.

    The days passed quickly in Shen Yuan's training, and in a flash, it was the day of the exam.

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO:  EXAM

and she absolutely can't believe her words until there is no conclusion. Zhang Cuihua disapproved of the habit of blowing cowhide to the sky anytime, anywhere like Shen Yuan.

    There is also Shen Tiezhu who holds the same view with her. The old couple didn't pay much attention to this matter, and they never thought that Yuan Shen could still take the first place after skipping a grade. When Shen Mu jumped grades, it took a long time to keep up with the progress. In the teacher's mouth, the situation like Shenmu is already considered fast. As for Si Mao, it is already very good to be able to pass the test. If you get a full score, don't even think about it.

    If Shen Yuan knew what the two of them were thinking, he would probably be pissed off.

    Fortunately, only one day has passed. The exam papers are marked.

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: THE FEELING OF DOUBLE MILLION ATTENTION

came to ask questions. The first place is easy to use. Some people in the class can't write questions or ask the study committee members, because they have new goals.

    Shen Yuan thought that he would be annoying, but later he found that he actually enjoyed the process.

    The feeling of standing in the middle of the crowd is really good.

    He kept this complacent state all day today, and after school at night, Shen Yuan couldn't wait to rush back to Shen's house.

    He met Zhang Yanni at the door, and Shen Yuan quickly asked, "Auntie, is Master at home?"

    "Here, I just came back."

    Shen Yuan's eyes lit up, like a small cannonball, he rushed in quickly main room.