OLYMPIAD COMPETITION: 51-55

CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: OLYMPIAD COMPETITION

    Liang Fengyi's eyes lit up: "Good job! Zhang Feng's courage is worth encouraging."

    Zhang Feng doesn't need Liang Fengyi to praise him for his courage, he prefers others Praise him for being smart, savvy, and talented!

    But he waited and waited, but only waited until this sentence, Liang Fengyi, as if he had nothing to say, continued to stare at Shen Yuan after speaking, hoping that Shen Yuan would also stand up and express his stance.

    Zhang Feng puffed out his cheeks: "Teacher, I think this competition is difficult, but we must not be overwhelmed by this little difficulty. I have always regarded class honor as my greatest pursuit, no matter how difficult this competition is, I will definitely I will practice hard and try to get a certificate back from the class."     Liang Fengyi smiled and encouraged: "Ambition is good, it is worthy of praise, our second class students should be just like Zhang Feng, and have the spirit of facing difficulties . What are you afraid of in a small competition? You are going to take the college entrance examination in the future, how can you be defeated by this little storm?"     Zhang Feng raised his voice again: "I am not afraid of the college entrance examination or competition.     " It's really shameless, if people ask him, he will answer?

questions, so he focused on his exercises. When I was in school, I was so focused, not to mention that after school at night, maybe people are not reviewing day and night now.     Shen Yuan was not the only one with eyes. Many students in the class could see how much Zhang Feng cared about this competition. Some people even made a bet in private, can Zhang Feng get a certificate back?     Although Zhang Feng did offend a group of people before, but now his enthusiasm for learning is quite admirable.     Not long after, Liang Fengyi also listened to other teachers talking about this matter. He called Zhang Feng to his office again and gave him a good warning.     Although Liang Fengyi is happy that his students attach so much importance to mathematics competition, it is not a good thing to pay too much attention to it: "Math competition is a bonus item, it doesn't matter if you can get the ranking, but you can't delay yourself because of this. Study."     Zhang Feng said in one sentence anyway: "Don't worry, teacher, I can't delay, I have finished previewing all the content of this semester."     "All?"     "Yes, all, all content."     Liang Fengyi was choked for a moment, Is this the self-consciousness of a scholar? Why is it different from the students he has taught before? It seems to be too serious about learning.     Liang Fengyi wondered if Zhang Feng's family forced him too hard. He had already previewed all the learning content before the lesson was over. How long did it take to study? Afraid not to rush to work day and night, right?     Liang Fengyi couldn't find an excuse to talk about him, so he could only let him go back first. By the way, he also asked him to bring this exercise paper to the class, so that all your fellow students could look at each other. After sending him off, Liang Fengyi was thinking about whether to talk to Director Zhang in a few days, so that he wouldn't put too much pressure on him.

These teenage children are just growing their bodies. There is too much pressure and they don't grow tall. That's a bad thing. Speaking of a few words, Liang Fengyi couldn't help but think of the shortest classmate Shen Yuan in their class. This is also something to worry about. Although Shen Yuan is the youngest in the class, his head is also short compared to his peers, shouldn't he? Could it be that the nutrition didn't keep up?

    When Liang Fengyi thought about it, the thoughts in his mind gradually became crooked, and he didn't know which way to go.

    On Zhang Feng's side, instead, he happily took the exercise paper back, and he turned it over from beginning to end before passing it on to others. Moreover, when he gave it to others, his actions were very high-profile, and he wished everyone knew how much Teacher Liang valued him and how much he hoped that he would get a good place in this competition.