COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION RESULTS: 86-90

CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX:

Shen Yuan and the others filled out the volunteers before the exam.

    To be honest, Shen Yuan felt that this method was not scientific at all. Are all your efforts in vain? Unscientific is of course one aspect, but this does not affect Shen Yuan's volunteering. As soon as he closed his eyes, he happily chose a school and a major for himself.

    Shen Yuan doesn't have only such a choice. He has a wide range of choices, but he is a person who is afraid of trouble. Since he already knows someone at Huada, he can just go there. So as not to toss. Besides, he has already eaten other people's meals several times, so he can't go back on his word.

    After the college entrance examination was over, Shen Yuan didn't even have an estimate. Anyway, he felt that he did well in the exam, even a little better than the previous final exams. With this result, he wouldn't even be able to get into Huada.

    Knowing something in his heart, Shen Yuan's temperament must be complacent first, but because of Director Zhang's father and son, Shen Yuan suppressed this complacency. He deliberately acted as if he was doing poorly in the test, and spent several days wandering around the staff dormitory. Anyone with eyes could see that he was in a low mood.

Wu Zhaofeng took everything in his eyes. When some people came to ask him how Shen Yuan did in the exam, he also shook his head in cooperation, except for a sigh. With his testimony as a teacher, it has basically become an indisputable fact that Shen Yuan did not pass the exam.

    Director Zhang then became more reckless.

    Now, no matter who he catches, he will laugh at Shen Yuan. The word champion has already been rotten by him, and he will gloat at the misfortune without saying it once. Zhang Feng's mother tried to persuade him at first, but later found that their father and son were both enjoying it, so they didn't bother to care about these things. Some people may have been oppressed for a long time, and once they gain the power, it is easy to not be able to tell the difference between east, west, north and west, and even their minds are confused.

    Wu Zhaofeng also didn't care about this matter, let it go, let alone Shen Yuan, but he expressed his grievances to Liang Fengyi very deliberately. Although he didn't say anything, it was a thousand times stronger than a direct complaint.
Liang Fengyi naturally couldn't watch his students being bullied like this, he saw Director Zhang still smearing Shen Yuan outside, his brain became hot, and he went straight to Principal Zhang:

    "I know that the principal and Director Zhang are close, but no matter how close they are. , I still have to say something. Shen Yuan has earned many honors for our school in the past few years, but there is no credit or hard work. No matter how many points he got in the college entrance examination, even if he really did not do well, then He is also a person who has contributed to our school. It’s fine if you don’t comfort him, and he is still talking about him everywhere. How can this be done?”

    Principal Zhang just came back from a business trip, and he still doesn’t know where the rumors are coming from. He came, and after listening, he asked, "What are you talking about? Who said it?"

    "Who else could it be? Of course it's Director Zhang, I just can't figure it out. Suppressing others, he is still a teacher, why is his stomach so small? Yes, Shen Yuan said before that he wanted to be the champion, but wasn’t that the reason why the school asked him to take the exam? It wasn’t a big deal. After hearing 
about the incident, Director Zhang spread it all over the place, but now it's better, the whole school knows that Shen Yuan didn't perform well in the college entrance examination." Liang Fengyi said, and his words were full of contempt, "This kind of harm is not good. Self-interested things, I really don't know how he did it."