FIGHTING FOR MATH OR PHYSICS: 61-65

CHAPTER SIXTY ONE: FIGHTING FOR MATH OR PHYSICS

This is... classmate Shen Yuan?" Director Wang faced the younger classmates who came in, still a little bit in disbelief, "Did you make a mistake?"

    Dean Chen looked disgusted: "Isn't it already written on the exam paper ? A first-year student, you still ask such a question?"

    Director Wang muttered, "But he doesn't look like a junior high school student." He

    was clearly a primary school student. He is a little big and tender, and at a glance, he knows he must be no more than 10 years old.

    Shen Yuan felt that his height was insulted again. You don't have to think about it, he knows that the leader of the education bureau just thinks he is short! Shen Yuan repeatedly stated: "I'm not too young, and I was admitted to junior high school, and I was admitted seriously!"

    Director Wang thought, he didn't say that he was not admitted, he just passed the test in one day. I was skeptical at this age at the beginning.

    Director Wang still cares about whether there are some or not, but the principals and deans of several schools have already dragged Shen Yuan to ask questions.

Several schools are interesting, but compared with several schools, BGI is still better in science and engineering, so when Dean Chen talks to Dean Huang, everyone else avoids a few points intentionally or unintentionally, and has no absolute strength. , and did not dare to say the words promised by others.

    Dean Chen still had the last bit of temptation, and took Shen Yuan's test on the spot, which didn't seem to be difficult at all.

    Shen Yuan didn't take their exams seriously, anyway, when they asked, he just answered it. Shen Yuan still has the ability to respond on the spot, and with the improvement of intelligence points, Shen Yuan's brain is also bright, and those questions can be answered with a little thought.

    Dean Chen asked quietly, but the more he asked, the more shocked, and the more he asked, the more certain he felt. Such a good seedling must not be buried!

    Dean Chen knows what he can learn in the first lesson, so the things he asks are not limited to the textbooks, but are often beyond the textbooks and need to be thought by Shen Yuan himself. Fortunately, this child is smart, and many things can be seen through a little bit.

    "Have you taught yourself the contents of the second and third grades of junior high school?"

Shen Yuan also knew that the level of his three-legged cat was definitely something he couldn't hide, so he honestly admitted: "I read some content about the second and third grades of junior high school in private, but I just didn't read it completely."

    "Can you understand? ?"

    Shen Yuan nodded. There are two lectures by famous teachers a day, and there are real test questions from time to time in the system. If he doesn't understand it, then he is really stupid.

    This is a lesson learned from blood and tears!

    Dean Huang was also very excited to hear it. They really did the right thing this time. They brought good talents to the school. Dean Huang said excitedly to Shen Yuan: "Shen Yuan, with your talent, I think you will give it to the school. There is absolutely no problem with our School of Mathematics."

    Dean Chen frowned: "The good ones in mathematics are all in the School of Physics, why do you insist that you want people to go to your place?"

    Dean Huang was anxious: "You can't even rob people. You are so robbed."