COINCIDENCE TO TEST THE NEWCOMER: 116-120

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTEEN: COINCIDENCE TO TEST THE NEWCOMER

What Shen Yuan didn't know was that his deeds caused another whirlwind in the village.

    Although Zhang Cuihua was rude and exaggerated, smart people immediately heard a lot of useful information from those exaggerated words. I know how much the salary is, but it is better than nothing. This is already so powerful before graduation, what if you graduate?

    There is nothing new to say in the village these days. Now that everyone heard about Shen Yuan, they were envious, and it didn't take long for it to spread.

    No one does not envy the luck of the Shen family.

    I heard that the eldest grandson of the Shen family is also an amazing person now. The store has already opened in the capital, and he still doesn't know how much he will earn every year. The eldest grandson is really hopeless, but the youngest grandson has never taken the second place in the exam since he was a child. Even if he goes to university, he is still the best among those people. Those who used to shout about the uselessness of reading are now speechless. Zhang Cuihua slapped them in the face with facts and told them plainly that reading is not only useful, but can even make money.

    For a time, the village. Anyone with children at home would repeatedly tell them to study hard and learn more from Shen Yuan. Shen Yuan's child didn't look smart when he was a child, and he was similar to their children. He was so good later on, it must be because he studied too hard. Isn't there an idiom that says that? Diligence can make up for the poor, as long as you spend several times more effort than others, you can always get the first place in the exam.     This is often the case for parents. Because they don’t read books, they always feel that reading is a very simple thing. With a few fluttering words, he set a goal of first place for his children, which really made those children cry without tears.     They also complained about Shen Yuan in their hearts, no one likes other people's children, especially this other people's family is still pressing on their heads, and they are almost out of breath. Every time news of Shen Yuan came back, their life would not be easy during that time.     I can't get through this day!

The whole village was discussing Shen Yuan. Although Wang Meili didn't like to go out very much, she was not deaf. Could she not know what was going on outside? What annoys Wang Meili the most is that these people simply have nothing to do when they are full, and they are in a hurry. Said that she was not at ease from the beginning and deserved it, and now she has lost a filial and capable son.

    Wang Meili laughed angrily.

    Filial piety? Just like Shen Yuan, is it called filial piety? These people are blind! Wang Meili forced herself not to care about fools. But every time she hears these people chirping over there, her liver hurts. She feels uncomfortable and wants to find something, but Shen Jianye has long been too lazy to pay attention to her. Before, when she was at home all day long I have offended my family members thoroughly, and even if it stops now, the estrangement has already arisen, and it cannot be regarded as nothing has happened. Wang Meili wanted to complain, but in the end she could only find her son.

    Poor Shen Jinbao, once again suffered a disaster. Like other children in the village, every time he hears Shen Yuan's movement, he will be unlucky.

    Shen Jinbao secretly counted the time, and in two more years, everything will be fine. He's going to a place where no one can bother him, and get rid of all the bad things here.

Shen Yuan didn't know much about the situation in the village. Later, he heard from Shen Mu that his milk was blowing him again in the village. But this is also a normal thing, her mother often blows him, and Shen Yuan has long been taken aback. He only cares about one thing: "Master, did he mention me in front of outsiders?"