TAKE THE FIRST PLACE FROM OTHERS AT THE END OF PERIOD 101-105

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND ONE: TAKE FIRST PLACE FROM OTHERS AT THE END OF PERIOD

    Since the first week has passed, Shen Yuan has been busy.

    Fortunately, he is not alone now, the students around him seem to be very busy, and even that guy Zhang Yang is very deliberate and secretly studying. The reason was because Shen Yuan was reading in the dormitory, which led to the other two people. Those two were always eager to learn.

    As for Zhang Yang, he has always advertised that he can get good grades even if he doesn't like to study. He always scoffs at this situation in the dormitory, but he runs more and more diligently in the library behind his back. Sometimes I spent the whole day in the library and only came back at night. After coming back, he thought he was very clever to perfunctory Shen Yuan and the three, saying that he was participating in activities outside, or he was going to run outside. It was really funny. Can you run for a day? The three of them knew each other well, but Zhang Yang was willing to pretend, so let him pretend.

    In addition to Shen Yuan's dormitory, Shen Mu has been very busy recently. He originally came to see him once a week, but recently there has been no news for two consecutive weeks.

    But Shen Yuan also knew that it was because the other party was too busy. The last time we met, Shen Mu told him that the branch in the capital had already opened, and business was good recently, so that he was busy with a new batch of business, so he couldn't find time.

    There is no cousin, anyway, there are Mr. Wu and the others. Anyway, Shen Yuan has no chance to feel bored at all. Once he gets bored, he will get more homework. Occasionally call home when not reading. His phone was also bought for him by Shen Mu. It was quite big, and it was not easy to carry it with him at ordinary times. Shen Yuan kept it in the cabinet of the dormitory all the time. The first time he took that thing out to make a phone call, the three people in the dormitory were stunned.     Since then, Lin Zhewen has become more convinced that Shen Yuan is not small. What kind of family is this? Can afford to use the phone. How expensive the phone is, I don't need them to say.     I have to say, this is a really good misunderstanding. Sometimes Shen Yuan is sensitive, and sometimes he is a person with thick lines. He has never noticed the careful thoughts of his roommates.

    Lin Zhewen and Deng Milan are the kind of people who can hide their words, but Zhang Yang has a big mouth and likes to spread some news when he has something to do. Later, some classmates came to ask about his family's situation. Shen Yuan felt that they were inexplicable, but the content of the answers were the same, and he bluntly said that his family background was average.

    It was a fact anyway. Their family background is indeed average, but there is one person who is very rich.

    The matter spread so widely that Shen Yuan also caused a small disturbance in their class, and most people also knew his name. After hearing about it, the counselor also asked Shen Yuan if he was not interested in being the monitor. After all, everyone knew him now, and it would be easier to manage the class in the future.

    Shen Yuan was very moved, but still refused.

    He really wanted to be the monitor, but he was under too much pressure with his homework right now, and he was not qualified to manage the class at all.

    All in all, he was so miserable that he couldn't even squeeze out this time.

    Life in the university went by very fast, and before I knew it, one semester passed. Shen Yuan was persecuted by Wu Ziming, by Teacher Wu, and by Dean Chen. Everyone was forcing him to move forward, chasing behind him and forcing him to learn something.