THE SECOND DISAPPEARED CERTIFICATE: 81-85

CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE:  THE SECOND DISAPPEARED CERTIFICATE

Shen Yuan was so angry that his cheeks bulged.

    He finally won this award, the result! The little old man didn't say anything, and threw his certificate on the table.

    That's his certificate, can you throw it like this?

    Shen Yuan's mouth was about to get angry, he grabbed the certificate, held it tightly in his hand, and snorted at Shen Tiezhu: "Other people will wake up laughing when they dream of such a good thing, some people? It doesn't even matter."

    Shen Tiezhu's eyes twitched when he saw him clutching the certificate like this, wishing to beat this stinky boy. That's the certificate of the national physics competition. It's the only one in the whole country. Can you take it so seriously?

    If he had known that he had just taken it, he shouldn't have put it down.

    "Who doesn't take it seriously?" Zhang Cuihua immediately took the baby back from Shen Yuan's hand, "Your grandfather doesn't care that your milk is too rare, this certificate will be handed over to the milk later, to ensure that you will take good care of it. Yes ."

Just your rambunctious temperament, you still take good care of it?" Shen Tiezhu sneered, "I think you keep it just to show off."

    Zhang Cuihua was unhappy: "That's better than you, you ask four Who is Mao willing to keep it for?"

    Shen Tiezhu looked at Shen Yuan like a torch, wanting to show his dignity as a grandfather. Zhang Cuihua did not hesitate, looking at her son and grandson brightly.

    Shen Yuan hesitated.

    He doesn't want to give it to anyone. After all, this thing can fool people. If anyone provokes him in the future, he will just slap the certificate on his face. But seeing how the two were fighting, Shen Yuan's pride prevailed again.

    With his nostrils turned to the sky, he deliberately dangled in front of Shen Tiezhu twice, then walked up to his milk and made a coquettish gesture: "Of course it's handed over to the milk, I am the most at ease."

    Zhang Cuihua was satisfied.

    Shen Tiezhu's face suddenly elongated, but no one paid him any attention. Just now Shen Tiezhu didn't care that Shen Yuan saw it in his eyes. Since people don't care anymore, why would he leave things to Shen Tiezhu? Isn't this a no-brainer? He doesn't believe that Shen Tiezhu will treat him kindly. Which of his trophies from childhood to adulthood was not confiscated by Shen Tiezhu? As soon as he took it away, it was gone. He had reason to suspect that Shen Tiezhu had lost all his trophies and certificates, or he had just stuffed it in that corner and didn't take it seriously at all.

    Shen Tiezhu was really wronged.

    No one knows that he has collected all those awards well, and he has never lost one. He often goes to see it when he has time, and he wipes it twice with a handkerchief regardless of whether it is dusty or not.

    Because of the certificate, Shen Tiezhu didn't ask how he laughed all night. Although he usually doesn't like to laugh, but. Anyone can see that he doesn't seem to be in a very happy mood.

Shen Yuan was even more certain that this little old man didn't want to see her anymore, to be precise, he didn't want to see the first place he brought. It's really inexplicable, such a first place is not to be seen, so what kind of first place does he want to see? Still want to go to heaven?

    All night, Shen Yuan didn't speak to Shen Tiezhu. After eating and taking a bath, Shen Yuan climbed into his bed and went to sleep.

    Seeing that he was so leisurely, the system smiled slightly: "There is still one year before the college entrance examination, you can still sleep now?"