ADVANCES IN EXPEDITED RESEARCH GROUP: 146-150

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY SIX: ADVANCES IN EXPEDITED RESEARCH GROUP

After the team is ready, the research work will officially begin.

It was also at this time that these young doctors discovered that Shen Yuan, this little classmate who had just entered graduate school, was really an all-rounder. He seems to know everything. He can memorize what is in the book, and he can grasp what is not in the book. Sometimes one or two knowledge points that pop up during a meeting are enough to amaze them. Because they had never heard anyone say that before. When I went back to do the experiment, I found out that these statements are still correct.

That's pretty scary.

It's no big deal for a person to be a little smarter, who is not smart enough to work here? Only the best of the best can come in smoothly. If you want to arrange a team leader for them like this, they are convinced in face, but they may not be convinced in their hearts. Until the moment when they were collectively slapped in the face by Shen Yuan.There really are people like this in the world who are younger than you, know more than you, and have a better brain than you, not just a little bit, but a thousand times better.

Shen Yuan also didn't know that she was invisibly giving herself a prestige. She only felt that her work was getting better and better. At first, they tried their best to cooperate, but now they have become active cooperation. Even if he didn't say something, someone would take the initiative to help him, so that he would have no worries.

Not to mention work matters, but sometimes there are some trivial things in life that people are rushing to do for him.

Shen Yuan was so beautiful about this that he firmly believed that it was his outstanding charisma that captured them.

The system laughed and expressed disdain.It's clearly the biggest credit for it, but as a result, this shameless person took everything to himself.

Their research group is also very fast, but something like this can't be done in a month or two. Even though Shen Yuan already had an idea in his mind, he had to take care of the current productivity. Some things are easy to design, but can they be made? Whether it can be mass-produced after it is made is another matter. He also doesn't want to make something that is not very useful, so it is necessary to properly improve the current production line.

For this reason, Shen Yuan went to the workshop specially.

After the productivity level of the workshop is now, it will be gradually improved according to the existing conditions, and the current production equipment will be used to the greatest extent.

That is to say, because these things are too cumbersome, the research progress is also very slow. In a flash, three months have passed.Shen Yuan was quite anxious at first, but now her eyes have become a bit Buddhist. It's no use worrying about it, it's better to take it slow.

On the weekend again, Shen Yuan took a break from his busy schedule. He was the only one in the whole group who had a weekend holiday, and the others stayed in the laboratory even on weekends, and they were going to sell themselves to the research institute.

Shen Yuan admired their spirit, but when it was time for a holiday, he was not at all soft-hearted.

When Shen Yuan went to find his cousin, he heard that Shen Mu was talking on the phone with his father-in-law, and the conversation on the phone seemed to be about engagement.

Shen Yuan's ears perked up immediately, and after hanging up the phone, he ran to Shen Mu impatiently: "Brother, you are actually getting engaged?!"

"I can't get engaged?" Shen Mu asked rhetorically.Shen Yuan bitterly haha: "I didn't say I can't, but you are too fast. All of you are engaged, and I will be unlucky during the New Year."