THE BEST SELLING CAN BE USE FOR AWARD: 166-170

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX: THE BEST SELLING CAN BE USE FOR AWARD

After Shen Yuan got in touch with the publishing house, he quickly got the new book. After reading it himself, he didn't find any problems, so he began to send books to her relatives and friends.

    When it was his first new book, he gave it to everyone Shen Yuan could give it to, whether it was from the school, from the research institute, or even from his hometown, he sent several copies, as well as him. The three previous roommates also happened to be staying in the capital, so each of them will give them a copy, so that they can read more books when they have nothing to do.

    The book he wrote will definitely benefit a lot after reading it.

    Not only did Shen Yuan think so, but he also bragged about it. When he gave the book to Dean Chen, Shen Yuan made a lot of nonsense: "If my book officially starts to sell, it will definitely be the best-selling book this year. , after reading it, you will benefit greatly!"Dean Chen had actually heard that he intended to publish a book, but he had never seen the sample and didn't know what he was about. No matter what he wrote, just because of those words, he must also take a look at this book.

    "The Latitude of Thought? The name is quite esoteric." Dean Chen glanced at the title of the book, thinking that it might not be a bells and whistles, "What kind of content did you write? Physics-related?"

    Shen Yuan struggled for a moment: " Is that so?"

    "Yes, no, no, what is it?"

    "Actually, I didn't think much about it when I wrote this book, it's not so much a book. A specialized work, it is better to say that it is a guided reading. Oh, in short, it is not clear, you will know after reading it yourself."

    Dean Chen can't laugh or cry, since Shen Yuan always likes to talk big, he Doubt the credibility of these words.But after all, it is a student, and the first book sent out is definitely still to be read. After get off work in the evening, Dean Chen took this book to the study.

    He actually thought very broadly in his heart. Although Shen Yuan is indeed excellent, everyone has their first time. The first book published, even if there are some inaccuracies in it, it can be forgiven. With this thought in mind, Dean Chen began to read.

    It was just this turn that never stopped.

    Dean Chen's wife waited and waited in the living room. She even shouted twice and no one answered. She couldn't bear it and ran to the study. Normally, Mrs. Chen wouldn't come to the study to disturb her if she was okay, but today is different. The dishes on this table will be cold if you don't eat them.As soon as she entered the study, she saw her husband was still staring at a book, and she couldn't help but feel angry: "Will you have dinner? If you don't, I'll dump your share."

    "So soon . Just finished eating?"

    "It's still so fast, don't you look at what time it is? You came to the study as soon as you came back, and I didn't know how many times I called you outside, but you didn't hear back. , what kind of broken book makes you so fascinated by it?"

    Dean Chen quickly said: "This is not a broken book, it was written by Shen Yuan."

    Mrs. Chen said sourly: "It's your precious student again. Right."

    She was really convinced, this is better for the students than for her wife, I really don't know what the old man thinks.

    "Don't care who wrote the book, it's enough to see this, go out to dinner, let me say it a second time!"Dean Chen could only put down the book helplessly. To be honest, he really wanted to bring the vegetables to the study to eat, but he also knew that if he really said that, his wife would scold him to death. Dean Chen has the heart but not the courage, so he can only be obedient. However, he was still thinking about this book while eating dinner. Indeed, as Shen Yuan said, this is not a very professional book, but to a certain extent it reflects his professionalism. . Shen Yuan, in the book does not discuss any esoteric physical problems, but from the perspective of other people's thinking, telling them how to think rationally and how to have the way of thinking that a scientific researcher should have. This is not only the shaping of thinking, but also a framework for the world view.