SHEN YUAN WHO IS ABOUT TO GRADUATE: 36-40

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: SHEN YUAN WHO IS ABOUT TO GRADUATE

homework is first-class, first-class. Before the provincial capital one The teacher assigns him homework every two weeks, and I think he writes very quickly."

    Shen Mu was not aware of it.

    After Shen Yuan returned to the room, he began to collapse on the table. It didn't take a few seconds to take a break, and the system started to falsify again this week.

    It's really annoying to learn this and that, and his head is getting bigger.

    Because it was so annoying, Shen Yuan didn't even figure out why Shen Mu came back this time. When he came back to his senses, Shen Mu had already left.

    Shen Yuan made some inquiries on Shen Lin's side, and only then did he know that the person who came here this time wanted to expand the garment factory and invest in a few more machines. This is a big deal, so I have to discuss it with my family.

    And little radishes like Shen Yuan and Shen Lin are involved in these topics at all. When people discuss things, they don't even think about them.

    Of course, the facts also proved that Shen Mu did nothing wrong. He went from a fledgling young man to a well-known boss in just two or three years.

    The past two or three years were quite fast for others, and they passed in a flash, but for Shen Yuan, every day was like a year.

    But no matter what, his grades have never fallen, and he has always been in the hearts of teachers.

    This is a good idea, and is about to enter junior high school. Shen Yuan still had a lot of expectations for junior high school, because the system told him before that he would not be so busy when he went to junior high school, and then he would be more leisurely when he went to high school.

    Shen Yuan believed.

    So he sincerely looked forward to the arrival of the first day of the new year.

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL EXAM

    In the blink of an eye, there were too many things in Shen Yuan's schoolbag. Of course he couldn't take advantage of others. After school, Shen Yuan took out his pocket money, went to the school's canteen to buy a lot of things at one time, and then went to the class to distribute them one by one. Everyone had it, except two.

    One is He Jie, and the other is He Jie's best friend. If these two people didn't deal with Shen Yuan, Shen Yuan couldn't do it, but to please others for the sake of face.

    When everyone said that he returned the gift, and only He Jie did not find it, they had to pretend that they had received it.

    Just being alone in private still feels a little uncomfortable.

    Everyone else has this kind of embarrassment, but the two of them don't have the embarrassment. I really don't want to experience it again.

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT:  PROVISIONAL CAPITAL

suggestion, they thought it was very good. Although Shen Yuan was reluctant, he still had to set off early and went to the provincial capital with Shen Jianye.     On the day she was about to leave, Wang Meili still had a straight face as always. He didn't like this bastard Shen Yuan at first, but now this bastard is blocking her son's way, it's no wonder she likes it.     Just for the sake of giving it away, Wang Meili fought with Shen Jianye several times in private, but she just didn't want him to give it away. It's just that Zhang Cuihua and Shen Tiezhu decided this matter together. Even if Wang Meili was dissatisfied, she could only complain in front of Shen Jianye. Out of the room, Wang Meili didn't dare to say a word.     Shen Jianye still sent people out, personally.     Shen Yuan looked up at Shen Tiezhu, hoping to hear some words of encouragement from his mouth.     But Shen Tiezhu was destined to disappoint him: "When you go to school, listen to your teacher carefully. If you dare to be mischievous, look back and I won't let your dad beat you!"