THE DEAN OFFFENDS THE DEAN: 96-100

CHAPTER NINETY SIX: THE DEAN OFFENDS THE DEAN

In the evening, Shen Yuan went to the campus with his three roommates.

    The three of them went out together, and Zhang Yang insisted on following along. Although Zhang Yang has a bad temper, he doesn't want to be left behind. There were only four of them in a dormitory, and they were divided into two factions by gangs. Unfortunately, the other three were one faction, but he was his own faction.

    When the four of them were talking together before, Zhang Yang took the initiative to speak several times, but found that the atmosphere began to cool down from the moment he spoke. Zhang Yang unbelievably took some snacks to bribe the other two people, but the two of them didn't pick up each other at all. Obviously, Shen Yuan, Lin Zhewen, and Deng Milan didn't like him very much, and didn't even want to communicate with him. Zhang Yang knew that it was not good to go on like this, so. When I heard that the three of them were going to visit the campus, they were also cheeky.

He had to follow, and Shen Yuan couldn't say no. After all, his feet were on people's bodies, and people could walk as they wanted.

    BGI's campus is not small, and a few people bought a map from a small vendor and started wandering around.

    In fact, if you just rely on one pair of feet, you won't be able to walk much. The school looks grand, but it is really troublesome to get familiar with.

    After walking all the way, the other three were exhausted, so they just found a seat and sat down. Shen Yuan is also very tired, mainly because of his heels. His physical strength has increased a lot, but he has never exercised in high school for several years, and his body is still quite weak. After walking so far, he had made up his mind to never go shopping again.

    Besides, there's nothing to do here.

You are clearly lazy." The system mercilessly pierced him.

    Shen Yuan shrugged, yes, yes, he was just lazy, but so what? That's his nature.

    It's also a very coincidental place for them to rest, just next to a bus stop. Within minutes, a school bus was parked there. A few people got off the school bus, talking and laughing all the way, and it didn't take long for me to stop in front of Shen Yuan and them.

    Shen Yuan still felt strange, and when he looked up, everyone was stunned.

    Dean Chen did not expect that it would really be him. Just after he got out of the car, he saw a familiar-looking person here, so he simply came over to take a look, but he didn't think that this familiar-looking person was actually the closed-door disciple he liked!

    "You didn't stay in the dormitory at night, why did you come here?" Dean Chen glanced around, it was clearly the School of Mathematics.

    Thinking that Dean Huang also had a must-win for Shen Yuan before, Dean Chen murmured in his heart, Shen Yuan was not here because of Dean Huang, right? That won't work!

Zhang Yang frowned, he didn't know who the old man was, just seeing that he had such a good relationship with Shen Yuan, he must not be a good old man, he stalked his neck: "Why do you have to stay in the dormitory at night, we just I like to walk outside, can't I?"

    A very old man, how can he be so lenient?

    Shen Yuan took a funny look at his roommate, thinking that he would pay the price for his stupidity today.

    Dean Chen didn't get too angry when he was offended. He still said with a smile: "Okay, why not? Young people have to hang around outside and exercise. The body is the capital of the revolution, how can we survive without a good body? Struggle in the laboratory?"