THE EMBARRASSMENT OF MEETING FANG YUAN: 106-110

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND SIX: THE EMBARRASSMENT OF MEETING FANG YUAN

It is just a few days before the holiday, and the department store is very crowded. Because it is the holiday season, many parents will bring their children to buy things. You see this in the shopping mall, so you do an event by the way. The price is much cheaper than usual. Many people come over for this discount. . If there is a slightly more famous store, it is basically crowded with people and can't walk at all.

    Shen Yuan and the others went to places where there were not so many people. It just so happened that they deliberately chose a place with few people, but they still met some people head-on.

    As soon as Zhang Cuihua saw the two of them, she glared, and immediately put her grandson behind her back: "Why are you here?"

    Zhang Cuihua looked vigilant. Now she is not worried that the old witch on the opposite side will bully their grandson. What Zhang Cuihua is worried about is that the old witch knows that their precious grandson is so powerful and wants to lick her face and come to recognize her relatives. This is not impossible, in Zhang Cuihua's opinion, this old witch can do anything.

    Zhou Hong stared at Shen Yuan twice, with an inexplicable expression on his face, and said after a while, "This department store is not owned by your family, so why don't you let me come here?"

    "It would be best if this were the case. Let's talk about the ugly first. The relationship between our two families has been broken. In the future, I will go to my grandson if I have nothing to do. At first, I left her so cruelly and ran away. How can I still have the face to climb relatives? Don't you think so? Shame, I still think it's shameful."

    Fang Yuan smiled bitterly and explained, "We don't mean it either. We came here today just because there is a discount here, so I came here to join in the fun. It really wasn't intentional."

Who knows." Zhang Cuihua Anyway, don't believe them.

    Fang Yuan glanced greedily at her son, and seeing that their hands were empty, she knew that they must have bought nothing. She asked again: "Did you come here today to buy clothes for a few children?"

    "You don't care about that, and don't do your business." Zhang Cuihua would not give her a chance to be courteous, she urged her grandson, " Let's go upstairs and have a look, I heard that the clothes upstairs are cheaper and more beautiful."

    Shen Yuan didn't care, and immediately followed.

    As soon as he left, the remaining children glanced at each other and followed. Shen Jinbao didn't know what happened from the beginning to the end, and he didn't know who those two people were. Shen Lin and Shen Dongqing lived together with Fang Yuan for a while, but Fang Yuan had been gone for so many years at this time, and their memories were a little vague. But they are not stupid. From the attitude of Grandma just now, you can guess who these two people are.

    Shen Dongqing secretly looked at his cousin, and seeing that he really didn't mind at all, he felt that he was thinking too much.

    Sure enough, people who read smart are more open-minded than the average person. If it was on top of them and suddenly bumped into such two people, the mood would be affected to some extent.

Shen Yuan really didn't care much about this matter. In his eyes, Fang Yuan and Zhou Hong were actually no different from strangers. If there is any difference, one may be an irrelevant stranger, and the other may be a stranger who hates it. That's right, that old woman is the nasty looking stranger.     Over there, Zhou Hong was not in a good mood after being scolded by the Shen family who always looked down on her. In addition, Shen Yuan walked so bluntly just now, which completely inspired Zhou Hong's cautiousness: "This is either raised by myself or I don't have relatives. My mother was standing here and didn't see her say the first half of a sentence. "     Fang Yuan felt even more choked up when she heard this, and she didn't even have the interest to buy anything: "Why didn't I raise him, Mom, don't you know?"     "Okay, you're blaming me now. Right? If I didn't let you get out as soon as possible, you would still be staying in the countryside right now! If you really loved him so much, you wouldn't have agreed to come back at the beginning. In the end, it wasn't enough pain. Is your own son who has never been in any pain turned against your own mother? I think you are such a fool, your mother, who am I doing all this for?"     Fang Yuan felt disgusted when she heard these clichés. , but what her mother said was actually true. When her mother proposed to escape from the Shen family, she actually agreed.     After all, she still didn't take this son to heart. Say something distressed or not, now it's a joke.