DESPISE THE SMALL PLACE: 21-25

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: DESPISE THE SMALL PLACE

"Okay, order! Hurry up and bring me the motion sickness medicine."

    The system smiled slightly and readily dispensed motion sickness medicine.

    Shen Yuan took the medicine in time when Principal Shen was not paying attention.

    The system produced, it really is a boutique. After taking the medicine, Shen Yuan became drowsy, and within two minutes, he fell asleep completely.

    Principal Shen was originally worried that he vomited in the car, but when he looked back, he found that everyone was already asleep, and he couldn't help laughing and crying: "This child has

    such a big heart." It was a smooth journey to the provincial capital. After getting off the bus, Shen Yuan was woken up by Principal Shen. After the consciousness was returned to the cage, Shen Yuan realized that he had actually fallen asleep. Although he still had some complaints about the system in his heart, after waking up, Shen Yuan still had to admire the ability of the system.

and their companions.

    Because there were few people, Shen Yuan and the others were particularly conspicuous when they sat there. Someone was already secretly inquiring about their whereabouts, and there were still those who were familiar with Principal Shen, and it didn't take long to inquire about the situation clearly.

    After hearing about this incident, Director Zhang, the dean of the first high school, looked down on the two people who came from Hongqi Primary School, and said, "The people participating in this calligraphy competition are really uneven, and I should have added it if I knew it earlier. In a preliminary screening stage, direct those who write poorly, so as not to let them come to participate in the competition."

    Someone retorted: "Maybe they are talented and smart?"

    Director Zhang mocked: "The kind of people who come out of a small place. What kind of talent can you have? Just wait and see, these people from Hongqi Elementary School must be at the bottom."

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: THE FIRST PERSON TO SUBMIT THE EXAM

    After listening to it, Principal Shen once again said that No. 1 Middle School is really good, and even such trivial matters can be thought so considerately.

    But Shen Yuan was a little disdainful from beginning to end, especially after seeing the meals provided, the disdain in his heart was about to overflow. This dish is not as delicious as his milk!

    Really can't compare to his buns. If it wasn't for his steamed buns already eaten by him in the morning, he would really despise these meals.

    Shen Yuan and the others were eating, but the judges in the classroom didn't rest all the time. They even forgot to eat their lunch. They kept reviewing the answers they handed in. They also wanted to finish this matter as soon as possible. It's just that the more you look, the more your eyes hurt. Not because of fatigue, but because the level of these things handed in is too uneven. Because of this, I occasionally see a well-written one, and several people seem to have discovered a treasure, and they are very happy.

    President Wu is more critical than them, so it's even more troublesome to watch. Those with extremely poor money, he can't wait to be a trash can for people on the spot.

    After a series of disappointments. President Wu has no confidence to continue watching. He glanced at it in disgust, and took out an answer sheet.