SKIP GRADE TO THIRD GRADE: 26-30

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: SKIP GRADE TO THIRD GRADE

Shen Yuan third grade classes, just skip to the third grade, you won't be able to learn anything if you stay in the first grade. What do you think?"

    Shen Yuan felt that it was impossible.

    However, Zhang Wen actually asked the question, he already had an idea in his heart: "It's good for you to skip a grade earlier, and it will be more when you reach the third grade. The teacher believes that you must have this. Ability, right?"

    Shen Yuan opened his mouth, can he refuse?

    The system smiled: "Give up, no.

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: HOME WORK THAT CANT BE DONE BY PHONE

corner, Shen Yuan began to go to Zhang Cuihua's place to look for candy.

    The system suddenly remembered something: "President Wu gave you so many copybooks, didn't you write them?"

    "The emperor is far away, and now that I'm back home, Wu Zhaofeng won't care about me."

    Shen Yuan didn't care at all. I don't want to write these copybooks, so many, when will I finish writing them? He has no such patience.

    Because of the skipping grades, and because he had new homework, after seven days passed, Shen Yuan didn't touch those copybooks, and almost forgot what Wu Zhaofeng told him before.

    Originally, everything was fine, but a week later, the school suddenly received a call.

    Not long after, Shen Yuan was called into Zhang Wen's office.

    As soon as Zhang Wen saw him, he said into the microphone: "Okay, someone has come, I will let him answer the phone."

    After speaking, Zhang Wen gave the receiver to Shen Yuan.

    "Who?" Shen Yuan was a little confused.

    Zhang Wen sold a word: "You'll know if you listen."

    Shen Yuan was actually curious about the phone, and he didn't realize the danger of the call to himself. He picked up the receiver and said briskly. : "Hey, I'm Shen Yuan, who are you?"

    A familiar voice came from the receiver:

    "Student Shen, I'm Wu Zhaofeng. I called you today to confirm the progress of your studies. Have you finished the copybooks I sent you last time?"

    Shen Yuan's heart suddenly became empty.

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT:  SIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIRST ROW

because he really wants to be lazy and spend more time. Playing, on the other hand, because the system is too tight, let him take classes every day, and he is drowsy listening to those classes, and he can't raise other spirits at all.     Shen Yuan rolled his eyes and decided to discuss with the system first: "Then if I start practicing those copybooks, can I stop the course I ordered?" The     system laughed: "Do you think it's possible?"     Shen Yuan refused to accept it: "Then you can't force it so hard. You have to go to class and practice calligraphy when you come back at night. This will not let people live? I must have some time to rest."     "I think you are there during the day . Isn't the school playing crazy?" The system completely disliked his little tricks, "Learning is like sailing against the current, if you don't advance, you will retreat. What do you play now, when you retire later, you will play it."     Shen Yuan was about to be caught This stubborn thing is mad.     He couldn't talk about it, he couldn't hit him, and when the time came, he would be forced to be pulled into the system space and forced to listen to the lecture, so Shen Yuan had to admit his fate.     Shen Yuan also slept late that night.     After coming out of the system space, it was already ten o'clock in the evening. Although there is not much sleepiness in the body, the damage to the spirit is immeasurable.