FIVE STAR ON THE CROSSING WEARINESS: 1-5

CHAPTER ONE:  FIVE STAR ON THE CROSSING WEARINESS

some time ago, Shen Yuan, the youngest grandson of the Shen family, went out to play and broke his head. To say that the child of Si Mao is really pitiful, her own mother, Fang Yuan, was originally an educated youth, and she married the second son of the Shen family, Shen Jianye, because of Tu Anyi. However, this person is cruel. After the college entrance examination resumed, he immediately rushed to the city as soon as he was admitted to the university. Shen Jianye, a big man, can't be without a wife. No, it didn't take long for him to meet Wang Meili from the next village. The key is that Wang Meili also brought an oil bottle, which is terrible.

    Aunt Wang kept babbling: "I said earlier that Wang Meili is not a good thing. She only plays with right and wrong all day long, and then she quarrels."

    Zhang Cuihua couldn't bear it any longer: "It's almost done, listen to the wall all day long, Wang Meili is someone else. Shit, don't you have to smell the stink?"

honest, did you burn the quilt?"

    "I, I..." Shen Jinbao was with me for a long time, but suddenly he couldn't hold it in anymore, and cried out with a wow. He has been spoiled by his mother Wang Meimei since he was a child, so he can't bear such grievances, "I don't know, wow... Mom, I didn't mean to."

    Shen Yuan stomped his feet: "Look, milk, he has a guilty conscience. "

    Shen Jinbao wiped his tears, and he was even more uncertain when he said that. Could it be that he just forgot to throw the fire stick out? What the hell did he do when he left, why can't he remember it?

    Shen Jinbao pounded her head, and Wang Meili hated that iron could not become steel, but she had to protect her son: "Mom, you know Jinbao's mouth is stupid, even if he didn't do it, he couldn't tell."     "Brother and sister, you It means that Si Mao lied?" Zhang Yanni drove away the people, and came in from the outside and heard this sentence, "Jinbao can't lie, but Si Mao can?"     "Auntie..." Shen Yuan watched with tears in her eyes. The other party, wronged Baba.     Zhang Yanni's heart was even more biased: "Anyway, Jinbao didn't run away when he burned the quilt. If you make a mistake, you have to admit punishment. This is the rule of the Shen family. Mom, what do you think about this?"     "What should I do—" Zhang Cuihua glanced at the tears Wang Wang's two children finally glared at Wang Meili with gritted teeth: "Don't get out of here!"     Wang Meili shivered, and finally left the house tremblingly under Zhang Cuihua's dead eyes.     It seems that the bad luck is less, Shen Yuan is proud, glanced at Shen Jinbao and gloated: "Your mother is going to be unlucky."     "It's not all your fault! If you have a mother who is born without a mother, you should not have a quilt!"     Shen Yuan's expression changed immediately, and he looked at Shen Jinbao with a half-smile.     Shen Jinbao was also frightened by his sudden change of face. He was a bully and afraid of hardship. He hurried out of the room after cursing. He had to see what happened to his mother, that old woman, day by day, liked to have a hard time with their mother and son. .     "Idiot!" Seeing that everyone had left, Shen Yuan fell onto the bed.

inhumane!     "I don't care. If you don't let me go home, I will die for you to see." Shen Yuan decided to be a rogue.     The system looked at his hob-meat appearance and wanted to give him a stick. Too bad, too bad. But it can't kill it with one stick, because this person is the first host it is bound to, and it can't start until all the learning tasks are completed.     The system took a deep breath.

    "But you have been buried. "

    Shen Yuan jumped up: "So fast?"

    "You won't be buried if you're dead, so you'll keep it as a doorman? And your position as a grandfather has also been lost, and your father has reinstated the second brother born of your stepmother. For the prince." These are the original plots, in the original plots, the system never paid attention to Shen Yuan.