THE TWO GOOD SEEDLING COMPETE: 41-45

CHAPTER FORTY ONE: TWK GOOD SEEDLING COMPETE

such ignorant people.

    Before two or three minutes of early reading, Liang Fengyi suddenly came to the class, as always, with a smile on his face when he entered the door. Seeing this, Shen Yuan probably knew that this exam shouldn't be that bad. It was really a bad crack. It is estimated that Liang Fengyi couldn't laugh.

    Liang Fengyi stepped onto the podium and started with a sentence: "Classmates, let's take advantage of the early reading time, let's appoint the class cadres."

    Shen Yuan was completely sleepy.

CHAPTER FORTY TWO: SQUAD LEADER SHEN YUAN SMALL TREASURY

his watch, and found that the time had passed. If you don't go back, it will be too late. Shen Mu got up in a hurry, "I still have something to do, so I'll go back first, and you should hurry back to your teacher Wu's house."

    "Oh." Shen Yuan also stood up.

    Just as Shen Mu was about to leave, he suddenly remembered something, so he took it out of the bag, took out all the things in his pocket and put it in Shen Yuan's hand, "I didn't bring much money when I went out today. Take it first, then go back and buy some snacks to share with your classmates. Take people softly, eat people with short mouths, they will eat your food. They will not bully you in the future."

    Shen Yuan looked disdainful: "I still need to rely on snacks . To win people's hearts? You look down on me too much."

    Shen Yuan put on a noble look of me.

    Shen Mu didn't bother to tell him any more, anyway, this stinky boy is always stubborn no matter what he says. He was in a hurry and withdrew after a while.

    Shen Yuan, who was left behind, grabbed the money in his hand. Lin Lin added up to more than 20 yuan. Yes, the small treasury was plump again in an instant.

    Money for the next treat!

CHAPTER FORTY THREE: ZHANG FENG

    It's just that Shen Yuan felt a little awkward after putting it on. He tugged at his sleeve: "Is it too red to wear this?"

    "Red is the best, festive!"

    Shen Yuan's brows were wrinkled like a caterpillar: "But I I feel like a red envelope."

    Teacher Li didn't take it for a while: "What kind of red envelope, it's obviously a little boy. Okay, let's get dressed, let's go out for breakfast, we have to go to the hotel after eating, the guests will arrive at nine o'clock, we always It can't be later than them."

    In one sentence, Shen Yuan's urge to change his clothes was forcibly dispelled.

    But he really didn't like this dress, and before going out, Shen Yuan deliberately looked in the mirror. Then I found myself in the mirror, really wearing like a big moving red envelope, red from head to toe, and no one was there.

CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: THE BIG RED ENVELOPE FOR GUEST WALKING

    Shen Lin and Shen Dongqing rushed over immediately and bounced in front of Shen Yuan like small cannonballs, chatting non-stop. It turned out that it was the first time their cousin had been away from home for such a long time, let alone really miss him.     This is the case for the two young ones, not to mention Zhang Cuihua and Shen Tiezhu. As soon as Zhang Cuihua saw Shen Yuan, her eyes couldn't hold anyone else, and she pulled Shen Yuan to ask questions without stopping for a moment. However, Zhang Cuihua is not the kind of person who doesn't know what to do. She never asked Shen Yuan how he lived in Teacher Wu's house, only how he was doing in school and whether he was bullied by his classmates.     Shen Yuan raised his chin with a sullen look: "I'm the monitor in our class. In the class, I'm a one-of-a-kind existence. How could anyone dare to bully me? Only I can bully others."