SEEING THE INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE: 156-160

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY SIX: SEEING THE INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY EXCHANGE CONFERENCE

    Shen Yuan was playing with this gun, and the more he looked at it, the more satisfied he became. Because Shen Yuan asked for a small size, after all, being convenient to carry is his ultimate goal, so the gun body is very short, and it looks just a little bigger than a slap.

    Minister Han couldn't help it for a long time, and said impatiently: "Hurry up and try it for me."

    "But there is no way to try it here."

    "Then go outside and bring this gun!

    " The side is also on the practice ground, so can it be moved directly to that side?

    Seeing how excited they were, what else could Shen Yuan do except promise? Just to try a gun, the battle is still quite big, and even the field is cleared in advance, and people outside the group members are not allowed to peek in the past. Regarding this, Minister Han also has his own set of rhetoric: "Although we have made things, we still don't know whether they are good or not. At this time, you must be careful, what if others see it and spread it out. ?"

    Not only Minister Han thought so, but several others thought so.

    Shen Yuan glanced at the thing in his hand and suddenly felt the weight. However, it didn't take long for him to take the gun, and the gun was put away by Minister Han, and the appearance of being ready to watch makes people look helpless and a little funny.

    "Do you think they are funny?" the system asked back.

    Shen Yuan replied: "No other meaning, I just feel that they are a little too cautious."

    "That's because you always think too naive, this country is a troubled country, and they can be so careful now, too. Because I have learned too many lessons before, never underestimate your opponent, especially if your opponent is several times stronger than you." The

    system even felt it necessary to let Shen Yuan go outside to take a look. Although this guy's intelligence seems to be okay now, but he has no experience at all, and his thoughts are still so naive and ignorant. This is all because the early stage was really smooth. From elementary school to graduate school, he didn't encounter the slightest setback, which led to the stupidity in his personality. Simple stupidity is also stupid. This kind of stupidity is unacceptable.

    Too much mind is not a good thing, but if there is no mind at all, then the problem will be big.

    It is definitely unrealistic to directly force him to study abroad. Even if he is capable, he is reluctant to let go of the current posture of those people above. But if you don't study abroad, you can think of other ways. Staying in the same environment all the time can make you lazy.

    The system has already written down this matter in the notebook, only Shen Yuan was still stupid and felt that he was going to be in the limelight again, and was extremely happy there.

    He really came out in the limelight.

    Apart from him, the other people present were all veterans of gunplay. After a few bullets were fired, there was a burst of exclamations in the field.

    Yang Gong was completely dumbfounded: "Why is there no sound from this gun?" Not only was there no sound, but there was no smoke at all. If the target in front of them had indeed fallen, they would have thought that the machine gun had not fired. go out.

    Shen Yuan coughed and explained, "Microphone."

    Yang Gong swallowed a mouthful of spit. Yes, they know about Microphone, but those previous Microphones are still a little loud no matter how small the sound is. Basically, there is no sound. Just imagine, if this is a sneak attack, it must be a shot. After all, there is no sound, people can't react at all, and the most amazing thing is that the range of this gun is very far, far beyond their expectations.