THE PLAN THINKS OF NEW INVENTION: 136-140

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SIX: THE PLAN THINKS OF NEW INVENTION

After coming out of Gu's house at night, Shen Yuan looked at the things he was carrying, and did not recover for a long time.

    He just came over for a meal and brought back too much. Shen Yuan couldn't eat all of this alone, so when he went back, he quickly turned into Mr. Wu's house and gave all the dry goods to Mr. Wu.

    Wu Zhaofeng still wondered why he had these things, so he asked: "Where did you get these things? Why are there so many?"Shen Yuan didn't know what was going on, but he didn't dare to tell the truth in front of him, only said: "The unit sent it. "

    Does your unit still send these things?" This kind of stuff is really complicated. Some are mountain goods, some are snacks, and even all kinds of fruit candies. How well prepared. Moreover, if he remembers correctly, the things sent by the unit are usually packaged. Although the packaging in front of them is not bad, you can see that it is definitely not the kind sent by the unit.

    This brat is definitely lying.

    But it didn't matter if he lied or not. Anyway, he wasn't curious about who gave it.Wu Zhaofeng harvested a part of the harvest and said to him, "Put these things here first. If you want to eat them, come over here, and I will ask your wife to make them for you. The mountain goods here are good things, and they are common markets. You can't buy it inside."

    Shen Yuan listened and felt a little stingy. He didn't think much of it when he came to the door today, he just wanted to grab a bite to eat, so he only brought a little fruit. The things he brought are obviously not proportional to the gifts people gave him in return. Too bad, will people think he is stingy?Shen Yuan regretted it extremely, but it was useless to regret after everything had already happened. He could only secretly make up his mind that when he went to eat again next time, he would just bring some more things over there.

    That's right, this is not a one-shot deal, and Shen Yuan is still counting on the next time he can continue to eat.

    When he went to work at the research institute the next day, Shen Yuan faced the meal he got at noon. Leng is no appetite.

    "From frugality to luxury is easy, from luxury to frugality is difficult." He sighed with emotion over there.The system thought it was ridiculous: "You only had one meal."

    "That was the most impressive meal." Shen Yuan never expected that Gu Yan's craftsmanship would be so outstanding. To be honest, when Gu Yan said that she knew how to cook, Shen Yuan only thought that her cooking skills should be at an upper-middle level. He would go there in person, simply because he was too curious. But after he actually ate the food made by Gu Yan, Shen Yuan realized how narrow his thinking was.
That craft, even the royal chef may not be as good as her. He didn't eat the dishes at the palace banquet. It looked fancy, but it actually tasted just average. Maybe it had something to do with the dishes being cooled down, but because they weren't delicious, Shen Yuan's comments on those royal chefs were also different. mediocre. In his heart, Gu Yan seemed to be too much higher than the royal chef. Obviously it's just a few home-cooked dishes, but the taste is extraordinarily outstanding, making people forget after a few bites.With such delicious food hanging in front of him, Shen Yuan himself is also a picky person, so he couldn't eat the food in the research institute.

    Seeing that he didn't move his chopsticks for a while, Dean Chen asked, "What are you thinking? If you don't hurry up to eat, it will be cold."

    "Oh." He didn't want to eat after two bites. Shen Yuan also found a suitable explanation for his behavior: "The work pressure is too much, and I have no appetite."