THE SHOW DECIDED TO PERFORM GUQIN: 46-50

CHAPTER FORTY SIX: THE SHOW DECIDED TO PERFORM GUQIN

After returning to the class, the art committee began to discuss this matter with Shen Yuan.

    The art committee member of the second class is called Song Qingyang. Even though he is in his teens, he is very tall, almost the tallest one in their class, and I don't know if the food at Song Qingyang's house is so good that he is too tall. It is big and three thick, and at first glance, it can only be described by two words burly. However, although Song Qingyang looks like a man, but he has a heart that yearns for literature and art, and his academic performance is not bad, so he became a class committee member in the last successful election. According to Liang Fengyi's meaning, he originally wanted him to be a sports committee member, but Song Qingyang disliked the title of sports committee member to death, and he was quite a literary committee member.

    No way, Liang Fengyi could only listen to him.

    But let him be Angelica, Liang Fengyi didn't plan to really hand over the art show to him, or he wouldn't let all the class cadres go to his office to discuss it today.

    Song Qingyang didn't feel that he was being ignored by the teacher. Anyway, after returning to the class, he took the whole matter on himself. When he was discussing with Shen Yuan, he was completely self-sufficient. attitude on this matter.

    "According to the head teacher's intention, our class will have four programs in total, and then there will be a primary election to see if there are any better ones out of these four programs, and put them directly on the cultural performance. I Seeing that our class doesn't have any special talents, why don't we do it like this, we will perform a chorus. Then there are two more programs, and we will think of other ways for the last one left."     Talking about cross talk? Shen Yuan suddenly felt a little confused about the word, it was the first time he heard it. But for the majesty of the leader of his class, he still pretended to understand, "Okay, let's do as you say."     Song Qingyang immediately regained his energy. Since Shen Yuan said so, then he really according to do so.     It was really exciting to be in charge of such a major event for the first time.

already invincible.

    Zhang Feng waited, waited, and waited for almost three or four days without seeing Shen Yuan come to him. Every day when I was in class, I saw that the other party was like a normal person, and I didn't even mean to look at this side. Zhang Feng gradually became impatient, and he planned to take the initiative to talk to the head teacher about this matter.

    It's just that Liang Fengyi was a little surprised when he saw him coming over to report the matter: "The four programs in our class are already full, don't you know?"

    Zhang Feng blinked hesitantly: "Then... what is the last program? "

    Playing the guqin."

    Zhang Feng squeezed his fist: "Who plays?"

    "Shen Yuan, classmate."

    "..." Zhang Feng suddenly loosened his fist, feeling a little ridiculous. If this is true, he is really looking forward to what the situation will be on the day of the art show.

    Guqin? This Shen Yuan, you will really break it to yourself, he doesn't believe that the other party really has this ability!

CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: THE SCHOOL CELEBRATION COMES WITH CONFIDENCE

know if he has the ability."

    "I have also studied guqin for a while, and I can't talk about it well, let alone him.