Chapter 113 - Blah, blah, blah!

'Hey, Taro. Do you have any good ideas for something more prominent?"

In response to Kouya statement to further enliven our 'stall', which is thriving to the point of no more than this, I placed the 『Lighting the Seed Fire Lantern that Lights Up Life』 at the front of the stall as a trial.

The 'Sunburned False Soul Sun Homunculus' was placed in front of the stall, so that it would stand out from the light.

'What is this?'

'Is that human-looking thing inside alive?'

"'Oh, it's looking at me!"

"'How much do you want for this?"

"'Oh, it's not for sale. That's not for sale."

 As expected, it helped a little to attract customers, but I have no intention of selling it, so I answer firmly.

' 'Wow, there are a lot of girls here at this 'stall'!"

"'And the waitresses are at a very high level!"

' 'No, I'm still at level 7. 'No, I'm still at level 7. There's also a zimbabwean and a yukata.''

Satisfied with my good results, I quickly proceeded to deal with the customers.

'Hey, George!

"'Bonjour, Mademoiselle!

 In our 'stall', which was crowded with customers like insects swarming to the light, a pair of mercenary players were talking to the gay maids in a friendly manner.

'Oh my, you guys!''

Perhaps they know George?

 Even so, the two ...... were dressed in extremely proper attire.

 Both men wore simple iron breastplates to protect the upper half of their bodies, while their lower halves were designed to look like a diagonally shifted front cover, with trousers firmly in place underneath, of course.

 At a quick glance, he looks like he is both a mercenary and a craftsman.

 These normally dressed people are George's friends?

How are things going with our mercenary clan's stall?

 Ah, they are members of the same clan as George?

If I recall correctly, it's a mercenary clan with a lot of excellent artisan mercenary players, like 'Sadie Stick'.

 But still, I'll say it again.

 Very, very normal.

 They're so decently dressed that it's hard to believe they're George's kind.

'Not as good as the 'stalls' over here, but they're quite popular.

'bon good crowd, con amoreiiiiiii love!"

 What?

 The other side is feeling the same kind of tension as George.

'Oh my goodness! The other one is a bit more excited than George.'

'Oh, no, it's all right!'

'No, no, no, da mamma lady. I won't bother you, George-san'.

Looking at them who were strangely humbled and firmly declined, I realized that it might be a nuisance to monopolize the deputy commander George.

as for the ice crystal mugs, the inventory can be kept by us, and even George would like to show his face to the mercenary clan that despises him a little bit.