Chapter 21: Tenshi and the Priestess.

'Isn't there something wrong with Minazuki?'

 This single word was the beginning.

'You're already at level 8, aren't you?' 'It's nice to have access to blue, red and green magic skills.'

'You can only use beginner magic, right?'

 The mercenary clan members who have been helping you will be asking a lot of questions.

 I was always bad at fighting monsters, so I just kept on doing errand quests asked by NPCs in town to raise my level.

 Sometimes they take me out hunting.

 I am very, very grateful to the Mercenary Clan members, who, like me, are under 15 years old ・・・・・.

Yeah ......."

 I am not sure if I should ask something I have not known for a long time.

'The Commander said that Minazuki at her level should be a member of the ・・・・・・・・ group that eats up all the adults by now.'

''It's tough as it is now, isn't it? ......'

 The mercenary group, 'Lone Wolf', is a place for all mercenary players under the age of 15. The reason why they are lone wolves is that if they form a PT with other 《Adults》 who are not members of the group, they will be the target of an attack if the PT member attacks another mercenary player.

 The leader of the group chose this name so that he would always remember that if he is alone, his safety is assured.

'Why can I only activate beginner magic?'

 In response to everyone's questions, I decided to confess a matter that I had been unable to discuss with them for a long time.

'Ji, I actually don't have enough MP. ...... I thought it was weird too. How does everyone else get more MP?"

 My character, Minazuki's.

 Current status.

 HP 130 MP 15 Strength 40 Magic 600 Physical defence 29 Magic defence 20 Speed 62 Intelligence 6.

 Red magic skill Lv 10.

 Blue magic skill Lv 6

 Green magic skills Lv 7

 Mace skill lvl 13.

 8 skill points remaining

Is ......?" How do you increase MP?"

' "It's a bit late for that, isn't it ......?"

 The members of the Mercenary Clan were truly taken aback by my question.

 I have been longing to use magic, and I have been putting as many level points into my magic as I could.

 I wanted to become a great wizard.

 But the result was that my MP didn't increase very much.

 My mace skill for self-defence is now the highest level .......

 In a story called 'The Adventures of the Witch', which I have treasured since I was a little girl, it says that magic is determined by the amount of magic power you have.

 The higher the magic power, the higher the MP should go.

 And the Commander also said that it's important for wizards to put their level points into magic power.

'No way, Minazuki. Aren't you wiping your level points onto your MP?'

 .......

 ............?