Chapter 31-Unidentified.

Update, sorry for the delay (TωT)))) (author  not me the tn since I upload these chapters every day.) 

 I am Unknown .

 Unknown means unidentified or unknown, but in my case, I guess 'unknown' applies to me.

 My real name is Yasuno no Kumogumori.

 I am grateful to the orphanage manager, everyone's parent and my godmother, I Isonokami, who picked me up after my parents abandoned me, but I still feel a little stuck with this name.

 Well, I don't really care about that story.

 This year I became a high school freshman, and I'm playing a VR game that is getting rave reviews.

 I'm addicted to Clan Clan.

 In this game, you can freely colour your clothes.

 I originally had the obsession of not wanting to be like anyone else, so I started wearing fashions that people around me would say were 'eccentric' when I was in junior high school.

 In the beginning, I didn't have anything with me, so I dressed half-heartedly, and my classmates who happened to meet me on holidays immediately identified me, but now I'm proud to say that I've developed my fashion sense to the point where no one can tell when I'm at school and when I'm off on holidays.

 Somehow, I'm thinking that in the future I'd like to become a designer and be active in the world, so the Clan Clan has become a god tool for me, allowing me to experiment with different colour combinations at no real cost.

 Of course, the game is also full of fun outside of the dyeing element, but I think I'm pursuing my path as a colourist as efficiently as possible without getting sidetracked.

 Everyone has their own reasons for playing online games, but I was fascinated by the colours.

 And above all, in Clan Clan, everyone is equal and no one is ・・・・・.

 As someone of unknown origins, that's probably the reason I feel most at home.

----

----

 What a coincidence.

 I've been assigned to babysit two young girls in this place of shallow dreams.

 Needless to say, it all started with my own curious proposal.

''The condition was that they would accompany me to collect the materials needed to make the colour.''

 The bewitching Unknown, as I play her, does not usually start out with such conditions to her clients.

 But I dared to say something so outlandish.

 In clan clans, where murderous player-kills are a daily occurrence, few mercenary players care about the colour of their equipment.

 Substantial strength is more important than appearance. That is the priority in this world.

 In such a grey world, customers who care about the appearance of their equipment and ask for it to be dyed were precious.

''Where to?''

 This time, the client was tilting her head.

 Yes, the client this time was a pretty girl who could hardly be believed to be an acquaintance of that... Iron-Blooded George.

 Even if she was not an acquaintance of Iron-Blooded George, anyone would be interested.

 A silver-haired princess who looked as if she had slipped straight out of fairyland.