Chapter 82 - No further questions asked.

"Too many ......"

As we stood stunned by the sudden attack of the Kaitetsu Kurage, countless 『False Soul Lunar Homunculus Jealous of the Moon』 acted as if they had the first mover advantage.

No, it may just be that 『Kaizuki Kurage』 is making them do so.

 In any case, the light particles that were covering us were approaching us all at once.

"They're rushing towards us!"

 Kouya shouted.

The only means of attack for the " False Souls Lunar Homunculus Burning in the Moon " is to generate a shockwave near you. It generates a shockwave near itself.  Yuuki, who sensed the enemy's movement agilely, has already activated the ability 『Intai no Shield El Exudo』, which triples the size of the shield, and is kneeling on one knee as if to support its weight.

 The first of everyone was bracing themselves to take all of the enemy's attacks.

'I'll hold out here, everyone run!'

 But the desperate defensive position taken by Yuki Yuki Yuhki - was not a good one.

 The reason is that not all of the human souls that fly about irregularly should have hit  Yuuki's shield directly. They changed direction and flew towards Yurachi-ya, Koyo and Unknown-san.

 It was like an arrow of light whose movement was unpredictable.

 They fly in one after another, emitting such an overwhelming amount of light that it could be mistaken for daylight.

'We have to cut, cut, cut!'

"'We've got no choice but to do it!"

' 'Let's get ready for a sword fight!'

 The three of them went into a fighting stance, but the result was obvious.

 The result was obvious: the sound effects of the continuous booming of festival fireworks rang out, and shockwaves from all directions caused by the 'moon-jealous false soul Luna Homunculus' engulfed the companions.

 I and Mina are also caught up in the aftermath and blown away. We were forced to move indoors by breaking a windowpane from the terrace.

 The space where we had been indulging in maid games until a moment ago was now transformed into a battlefield where a battle to the death was fought - or rather, a place where one-sided overruns and violations were carried out.

 To be honest, everything happened in an instant, so I don't know how to react.

But when I stood up from the enemy attack, I understood one thing.

We had no choice but to run away.

Because the HP of Yuuki Kouya, Yurachi and Unknown-san had reached zero.

'Mina! I'm running away!"

 Quickly look around and look for our Priestess--'

 Mina was lying just below the broken window frame.

'Look, Tenshi-sama!'

 But the next moment, I saw a scene.

 Mina's twin eyes, which were blasting through the air, met mine for a brief moment.

'Please get out of the way!'

 The kind-hearted girl who had cared for me until the last moment of my being killed scatters polygonal effects and disappears. As if in pursuit of the fleetingly scattered remnants of her companions, she involuntarily reaches out her hand.