Chapter 111: Takeshi vs. alchemists

Kaze yo Kaze yo, Kata Sono Sonna to Odimashimashita ──── 'Fudo Fudo, Tohrai Enrai'.

 When Takeshi  completed the words of his chant, the landing point of his spectacular bakudan became an empty space. The guy who had settled his feet at a point about one metre high, was hurling his spirit as if he was going to cut them off with a single sword.

It seems to be the same spirit magic that created a foothold in the air that brought Glenn-kun into close proximity to the hawk. The man who is soaring through the air as if he were a hawk that has found its prey, and with the power of his legs, he flies diagonally.

"Entoen!"

 Takeshi Takeshi shouts, and in a matter of seconds, he has closed the distance to about five metres.

'Come on!'

 The next time he shouted, he was only half a step ahead.

 The irregular and unpredictable movement in the air makes it difficult to aim the fireworks. The next time you see a firework, it is difficult to aim it because of its erratic and unpredictable movement in the air.

'I'll catch you ......'

Instead of moving, he aimed at Takeshi Takeshi, but concentrated on observing him. With this, I was able to instantly detect the characteristics of the opponent's abilities from his shouts.

'Toen-en!'

 His aerial gait is a technique that alternates between long and short distances. If so, the next step is long. If this is the case, predict the trajectory of the long-distance flight Takeshi would take and aim at the halfway point of the line of advance and fire a "small fireworks" shot.

If I miss, Takeshi Bushi will be one step closer to me. Therefore, in order to avoid being caught in the explosion of the fireworks, I leap backwards diagonally to the left and remember to keep a good distance from Takeshi.

 I was now floating at an altitude of about four metres, making it difficult to move in the air, but it was better than allowing him to get close to me.

Hit it!"

Just as I wished, a ray of red was sucked into Takeshi Without missing the target, a single red ray was sucked into Takeshi's body without the slightest deviation.

But instead of aiming the blade at the fireworks, Takeshi Takeshi cut them up with his sword from the bottom up.

'The Yui Kaito Jutsu──"Yui Bi-Wari Nino Tachi".'

 At the moment he said this, a rectangular wall appeared far back from where he had cut.

 It was a light green path that extended diagonally from the angle of impact of the fireworks and headed downward.

The end of the path led to the place where Takeshi had cut down earlier when he intercepted the fireworks from a distance with his sword, in other words, to the point of the slash.

 The fireworks glided along the translucent wall and exploded far behind Takeshi .

'A boundary is - though it connects the world to the world.'

 Would you say that a wall was generated so as to connect the space between the sword line where I wielded the first sword and the sword line where I wielded the second sword? No, in this case, would it be more accurate to say that you severed the connection between my attack and Mushi Takeshi?

'If it is possible to connect, it is also possible to cut it off, that it is.'

 He declares this and closes in on me, just a few metres away.