Chapter 32 - The Alchemist Hime of Ginrei

Despite the rather dumb tone, the consequences of She-Taro san's battle-unworthy behaviour were dramatic.

: Shiver's Choice 【On a moonlit night】is now in effect:.

: Two minutes Speed +40 Magic +100 《Weather: moonlit night》 Recovery of 80 MP, first hit buffed with a critical bonus:.

 Yes, the moment the log was played.

'Small Lights Fire!'

 A wolf-whistle of attack rose from the blonde priestess.

 With the benefit of +100 magic and the additional effect of a critical hit, the HP of the hulking pursuit wraith El Wightwalker was reduced by 20-30%.

 The enemy's remaining HP is less than 30 per cent.

 I held back my mouth from opening in surprise.

 I'd never heard of a monster of that level being able to inflict that much damage with beginner-level magic.

"Unknown-san! Now!"

 As if pushed to the back, the silver-haired angel's instructions fly.

 After confirming that my MP was fully restored, I decided to bet everything on the next attack.

'Happo Stance, Harvesting Possession!'

 Activate the Cleave Naginata skill without a pause.

 The naginata is swung down from the upper bunk and shines with a dull glow.

 Next, the thrust from the cut down also has a purifying effect that removes possessions. This is an ability with the holy attribute, which is an excellent match for the undead.

 The reaction to the attack is that the body always goes rigid for several seconds after activating the ability.

'I can't move. ......'

 The best I can do at the moment, with all the strength I have at my disposal.

 What will happen to the undead that I have cut, stabbed and exorcised?

 Will it be?

 I look up above my head, a mixture of nervousness and fear.

 Despite being headless, the wreckage told me eloquently that it had caught my position by the direction of my body.

 Its huge body moved to counterattack, and a large palm closed in on me, leaving me defenceless.

 I guess it didn't reach me after all.

 The HP of the hulking pursuit wraith El Wightwalker was less than ten per cent, but it was not a total loss.

 I hear the blonde hurriedly chanting her magic again.

 I won't make it in time, but I wonder if her attack, which has been strengthened with magic, will be able to defeat this huge enemy.

 I give up, staring at the large palm of the hand that calls death-kill, which is approaching in front of me.

'It was fun.

 Then, a moment later, a smile appears.

 A flash of silver.

 No, it was a stream of fluttering silver hair.

'Gakiin!'

 A small dagger slashed at the arm of the oncoming enemy from the side, and the weak Taro san's attack barely bounced off the giant's hand, benefiting from a critical hit.