Chapter 34 - Colours of the Soul.

I produced 'Tears of Jade Emerald' and 'Crystals that Freeze Fires' and sold them to bounty hunters and auctioneer Wanted with all my heart, because I really wanted to use the alchemy ability of 'Soul-removed Offerings'.

 Thanks to my efforts, I had accumulated enough esos to buy alchemy kits after midnight, and my personal wealth had swelled to 12,800 esos.

"Tsu, I'm tired. ......"

 We still have some jade tears left to sell, but we've achieved our goal.

 After all, potions are cheaper in item stores, and even though my handmade potions perform well, most mercenary players won't buy my potions.

'Still, the sales were pretty good?'

 Clutching 12,800 esos, I buy an alchemy kit at the tool shop.

'The Spectral Mirror'.

[Alchemy kit that projects the image of ghosts and other insubstantial objects.

[It is also an alchemical kit that absorbs light and other energy bodies, and can turn the absorbed light and energy into material.

'Old camera'.

[Alchemical kit that extracts the soul colour of the object photographed as a photograph. By defeating the object captured in the photograph, the soul colour is completely lodged into the photograph. To extract the colour taken, use the alchemy ability 'Synthesis' and combine it with 'Ink' to turn the colour in the photograph into a material.

 The 'ink' was sold at the tool shop for 100 euros per bottle.

 That's quite expensive.

 Now, now.

 This excellent thing that says that colours can be collected.

 I want to try it out right away.

 However, I'm not strong enough to explore 『A Shallow Dreaming Graveyard』 solo.

 Then, there is only one option.

 Mina logged out around 11am.

 George is in PT.

 Yu and Ko are also in PT.

 The only ones left are Unknown san and her sister, but both are logged out.

'...... yeah. The solitary study begins now!"

 As long as I don't go deeper into the graveyard, I'll be fine on my own, right?

 I told myself that, and I flew out of Michelangelo's in the dusk.

----

----

 An old-fashioned giant cemetery, so to speak.

 Giant humanoid skeletons roam the streets.

 A deep cemetery labyrinth of changeable depths, so to speak.

 A dungeon that changes its aspect and pathways every time you go there.

 It is said that you will soon have time for shallow dreams.

 You can't even get drunk.

 The cemetery, which is whispered about in whispers, began to appear faintly against the backdrop of the bright red sunset in the western sky.

 The red light shining through the transparent grave markers creates an unintentionally beautiful scene.

'It's a spectacular view. ......'

 I somehow got the urge to take out my 'old camera' and save this scene, so I pressed the shutter button through the lens.

 It was so beautiful that I snapped away with the camera.