Chapter 20: Encounters in the moonlight

Clan Clan.

[Official website Mercenaries' Banquet, Bulletin Board.

(Genre Living)

 Thread Title.

NPCs and Mercenary Players, Part 2

1: I would like to announce the discovery of a new beautiful girl NPC character here.

2: what is it?

3: Who are you?

4: Look at this.

 A screenshot was uploaded of a beautiful blue-haired, blue-eyed girl with a witch-child look walking through the city, holding the hand of a beautiful silver-haired girl who is at least a head shorter than her. The composition of the girl leading the slightly, bewildered, young silver-haired girl is somewhat reminiscent of sisters.

5: Yo, the little girl looks troubled, cute ......

6: The lady's one is beautiful, too.

7: What, are they both NPCs?

8: It's an angel!

9: Angel?

10: The beautiful girl with silver hair is Tenshi-chan, a mercenary player. Who is the witch on the left?

11: Names were blue to indicate that they were NPCs.

12: What a name!

13: Misora the Wise.

14: !

15: Gaseous?

16: Did they really exist?

17: No way! I mean, where am I? You know where it is!

18: Wait a minute, who is that silver-haired girl holding hands with the wise Misora!

19: It's our little angel!

20: Who is Tenshi?

21:20>> Go check the previous thread on 【Beautiful Girl】 and 【Character】.

22: I know she's adorable, but who is Misora the Wise? And Tenshi chan?

23: You don't know Misora the Wise?

24: Only beta testers know about it. 

25: You know Deus the divine soldier from the pioneer city of Michelangelo, don't you?

26: You know, the absurdly powerful NPCs who quell battles between mercenary players in the city.

27: There are three NPCs in Michelangelo, the three dukes who serve the king. One of those dukes is an NPC called Lord Theary. That gentleman is said to be a prestigious Michelangelo divine soldier Deus.

28: What's it like to be an aristocrat?

29: Well, something like that. The Lord Theary, I'm told, is a very old family.

30: To add, there was a place near Michelangelo called 'The Forest Where Fairies Live', and there were human villages around it called 'Those Who Coexist with Fairies'. The lords who ran the place are said to be Lord Theary's ancestors.

31: Heh. So what's that got to do with what we're talking about now?

32: This Lord Theary says that there's a field nearby called 'Misora Forest', right? There is a wise man, Misora, there, and Misora the Wise man manages that forest. What do you say.

33: I've been to Misora Forest, but there were no NPCs like that.

34: Yes, that's right. No mercenary player has ever managed to discover the 'Wise Misora' until now.