Chapter 106: Fairy fling?

'Kitta! Kitta kitta kitta!"

I howled, clutching my alchemy kit 『Yaki Gote』.

'Tarorin, kyah-fu!'

'Fuu, yippee!'

Fuu, the Wind Maiden Sylph, who is flitting about beside me, shares my joy with her movements, so I join her in a little leap of joy.

'Oh my goodness... Today's Tenshi Chawan is in great form, isn't she?'

''Tenshi-sama is always a supreme being.''

 Today, as always, it's me who enjoys alchemy at George's shop.

I was prepared for the event " Natsu Matsuri " with Mina and George, members who are already familiar with the event, but it was almost over,・・・・, so I was again researching the secret art of creating life.

'Hmmm, look at this. Look at this transparent box.'

After crushing the 【Transparency】high material with the ability 'Branding Stomp' and generating a plate, he had succeeded in building a rectangular box by quickly connecting it together in time before the heat cooled.

 I feel like I can do anything now.

 Riding on the momentum of Mina's nice idea and George and I's collaboration to complete the featured product to be sold at the 'food stall', even I feel that my alchemy is sharp today.

'It's kind of like an aquarium, isn't it?

What's going to start?

'Fish! Fish!

The 'life-giving box' and 'aquarium (small)' are now complete.

 Judging from the log, it seems that the name was exactly what George thought it was.

'Water Tank (Small)'.

[Can be used with the ability 'Lord of the Small Box'.

【Durability 70】.

【Capacity 7】.

 Hmm, a water tank.

I guess the ability 『Lord of the Small Box』 is designed to breed fish-form creatures and make them into living things.

I've already used up the lantern I got from my master, so from now on I have to create my own items that correspond to the 『Life-growing Boxes』 such as the 『Aquarium』 with the 『Branding Stomp』.

As a first step, I think I have made a good start. Compared to the 'Seed lantern that lights up life', the 'water tank (small)' has a lower [durability] and [capacity].

'And this is where the real work begins! The supreme task is how to nurture living organisms in this 'water tank'. ......"

 Just as I was about to show off the wonders of alchemy to everyone, I received an announcement log from the management.

The conditions have been met, so we will give rewards to all mercenary players who participated in the event 『Fairy Ball』.

'Oh no? A reward for participation, I wonder. I wonder what the conditions are?'

Yes. ...... There are still many mercenary players who participate in the 'Fairy Balls' held in various locations to gather friends, aren't there? I'm sure they've done something about it?"