Chapter 105 - Meet your idols★.

"'Here we are, Taro."

"'Oh, ......'."

 This is Godi's, the luxury chocolate shop.

 A clean, glass-walled space in a corner of the mall, which I wouldn't have been able to enter alone if it wasn't for my sister. You can see the inside of the shop from the outside, and the beautifully decorated chocolates on display create a truly fashionable space. There are simple desks and chairs at the back of the shop, so it looks like a place where you can eat your purchases right in the shop.

It's a bit cramped, isn't it?

'Well, it's not a place to stay for a long time.

 It's not a place you want to spend a lot of time in," she said.

'I'm fine as long as I can have some ice cream, but are you sure this is the right place for you to meet your junior?"

'Just enjoy a bit of chocolate and ice cream and get the conversation going. If the conversation gets lively, you can go somewhere else and have a good time".

 Oh, really?

 So, you lightly grab the other person's heart in the first round and then drop them in earnest in the second round?

 What kind of person is the junior who is falling into her sister's tricks?

 Did they go to the same high school?

 Thinking about this, I enter the X-Diva shop.

 Hmmm, it smells sweet.

 The shop is not sticky and thick, but has a nice, clean, mellow aroma.

'They all look delicious ......'

 It's a good idea to buy chocolate things instead of ice cream.

 The chocolate packaged in colourful and majestic designs naturally attracts the eye.

'Taro, this way. You want chocolate? We have ice cream and drinks too.'

 My sister pulls me by the hand to the counter, and a pleasant female waitress hands me a menu list.

 'You have drinks!

 From the picture, it looks like a café latte. The cream, chocolate and strawberry chocolate toppings on top were very attractive.

'Do you mind if I have a drink?'

 The price for a drink is rather expensive.

 I was worried that I might not be able to afford it, but my sister looked at me the day after tomorrow and said: 'Oh, it's fine. Do whatever you want.

 Somehow, I was curious to see where she was looking, and when I looked in that direction, I saw a girl sitting on a chair. She is staring at us and drinking a chocolate-filled drink through a straw.

 Or rather, she was an incredibly beautiful girl. ......

Her eyes are the colour of the deepest night darkness, and they are enchanting. Her skin is transparently white and dazzling. Her body shape was almost in the realm of a girl, or rather, her breasts were very full, but her plump, round face accentuated her childishness and, to put it simply, she had a Lolita face.

Even from a distance, it was obvious that she was Kyonu-san and a Loli.

 Her supple black hair was pulled back to her shoulders, and her fringes were slicked back. Her hair is cut as if it were tailored to match her beautiful face, in the common sense of the word, a Hime-cut.