Chapter 108 - Yui Sei Toujutsu ( 精刀術).

''Takeshi , here's your ticket. Here you go."

Yuuki took out a wooden ticket from the item storage and handed it to the elf. Takeshi Takeshi then took a similar wooden ticket and connected it to the one he had received from Yuuki. Apparently, the wooden card has a design drawn on it, and the picture is completed when the two wooden cards are joined together.

'Umm, I am sure that you are the 'Hundred Riders and Night Riders' who run the 'stall' at the Kaze no Sha, that I am sure of.'

 The elf warrior Takeshi confirmed the picture of a large tree on the wooden tag and nodded grandly.

'Friend for life, keystone of the battlefield - be my blade, and open the way for me.'

 Spitting out such a sentence, the elf opened his legs.

 Next, he dropped deeply at the waist, put his left hand on the scabbard and his right hand on the hilt, and took out the iaiaiai stance. Then, perhaps in response to his voice, the white ball called the spirit, which had been floating around, assimilated into the sword at his waist.

'Warding magic: ...... " 「Sanku・Ryuusui no Tachi-tachi」.'

 In an instant, a shining white blade was pulled out of the sheath at his waist, and the sword was swung with blinding speed.

 Several flashes of the sword remained in space with a blue glow, leaving a clear square mark.

'Do not go against the flow of water. ...... 'Flow, Man-dono, kono konata no sha yashiro e.'

 Cutting through the empty space, the elf Takeshisheathed his sword with a chink.

 The space was peeled off like the pages of a book.

 And in the space beyond the flipped pages...

A festival hall lined with food stalls was spread out.

'Come on, come on in, you members of the 'Hundred Horsemen and Night Parade'. Tonight, I, Sessha, will entertain you, that I will.

 The Japanese warrior Takeshi Takeshi, with a cool smile, urged them onwards, as if to clear the way.

...... ''The elven samurai are so cool.''

 I couldn't help but mutter a few words.

 Everyone else seemed to share my opinion.

'This is warding magic .......'

'That's amazing .......'

'If I could do something like that, it would be amazing.'

'Marvelous, isn't it?

I wonder if it's implemented as a skill?

I'm curious as to how it can be acquired.

'Immediate march and movement on a troop scale. ...... It would be a major tactical change!"

Each of them is impressed by the elf Mushi Takeshi, and tries to move into the space leading to the festival site.

'That one, you will have to wait, that you will have to wait.

As usual, I was about to take my first step into the festival hall with everyone else when the elf unexpectedly called out to me.

'I am a silver gentile child girl, that I am.

'Hmm, could it be me?

'Yes, that I am, that I am. I feel a connection with the fairies from that person, that I do.