Chapter 112: Golden Water and the Painter.

"Oh, Taro-chan's back!"

Taro, welcome back!

"'Welcome home, Taro."

'Taro, you're back early'.

'We're all ready for you, sir.'

'What was the venue like?'

 When Mina and George arrived at the floating 'stall' street, they were greeted by everyone who had finished setting up their wares for the day.

'Thank you for all the preparations, everyone,' said George. I think yashiro can have a mock battle with Takeshi . I've also advertised our stall, just in case.'

"'Oh, thank you very much."

'Well, the mercenary players setting up their stalls around us are starting to sell their wares soon.

yuuki yuki looks around and announces that the time has come for a commercial battle. if so it''s a time for a commercial battle.

 The number of people in the venue has increased more rapidly than before.

 Of course, there are many mercenary players who don't pay attention to the 'food stalls'.

 Most of them are enjoying the event area and the designs of the companies and shrines at the top of each attribute's mountain.

Nevertheless, it is also true that there are a lot of potential customers on the first day of the event.

'It's not very interesting that all the stalls have the same design.

A measure of fairness?"

 The two best friends want to differentiate themselves from the other stalls somehow.

 But maybe that doesn't seem to be a problem.

 The reason is that the mercenary players who run the stalls are dressed in very ordinary equipment, and there are no eye-catching items for sale. There are a few mercenary players who are selling in kimono-like gear, but they seem to be doing a bit better than the others.

'This is it, I've got to show off...'

' "Don't be a show-off, George.'

Let's get on with it! Come on, guys! Change your gear!"

 Yurachi, who seemed to have a lot of motivation, shouted loudly and urged us to change our dress.

◊◊

I knew it, Taro-chan's so cute!

Taro-chan, try on the maid's uniform I'm wearing too!

gura

 The two high school girls really don't have a sense of distance.

Yurachi, Shizuku-chan, stop .......

It's beautiful, Taro-san.

As a high school boy, that level of closeness is enough to make me go oohing and ahhing!

really if i have the experience of having one or two girlfriends, you might be able to coolly respond with a cool face and say it's nothing to worry about, but I have a low tolerance for girls, I can only react in a pathetic way.

 No surprise, it makes my head hot.

 And, Lily-san, ...... Why are you casually nodding your head?

'Yurachi-san, Shizuku-san, and Lily-san! Tenshi-sama is in trouble. Please don't get too close."

 Nice, Mina.