Chapter 99: The Best Friends Proposal.

''It's too early to tell, you're getting carried away''.

''You're holed up in a place like this, obsessed with alchemy, aren't you? I hope we're not disturbing you."

 The familiar voice of the sudden visitor travels around the shop.

''As usual, alchemist? Or should I call you Tenshi-sama?''

'Oh, my hime!'

 The two people who asked, leaning against the wall so that they were in our line of sight, were two of my best friends. The two handsome men teased me from the outset, smiling wryly.

'Ko, Ko and Yu. Oh, you guys, you can come here now without freaking out.'

 These are the guys who said they would not come to Michelangelo as much as possible after they got into a bad situation with a group of mercenary players who relentlessly wanted information about me. I attempted a small, desperate resistance.

 Then, Kouya, while quickening his glasses.

'Well, well...'

Kouya's voice was slightly raised.

 The actuality that Kouya Kouya is so dependable in real life may have been a little traumatised by the fact that she was interrogated by multiple mercenary players.

i was laughing in an amusing way at the sight of the grinning Kouya .

 The image of  Yuuki as mild-mannered and gentle tends to precede him, but he's also a bit of a Dosi.

 But that's good.

Even so, I thought it would be bad for  Kouya and the others to drag this topic out, so I had no choice but to go along with Yuuki's words.

'I am grateful to you for thinking of me, the princess, and coming all the way down here.

'No, no, my hime. my sword is dedicated to you.'

yuuki i am scared

i glace at my best friend's wrinkled forehead, and my mouth relaxes.

Koya is a very mature person, so I'll tell you with my eyes that I'm more mature than you are.

By the way Yuuki, who betrayedKouya easily, had a face that looked like he was really enjoying himself. As expected of Yuuki Y, that's why he is my best friend.

'Aaaaah. I understand, I lost, Hime-sama. I'm sorry for teasing you."

 Kouya Kouya finally kneeled down with a sigh.

 He admitted his complete defeat.

'But you know what? Both of you, I will definitely pay back this debt.

 The most important thing to remember is that the best way to get the most out of your money is to be honest with yourself.

 It's the devilish Spectacles-san who threatens such a little girl!

Against such Kouya Yuuki , who went around to the back as if using me as a shield, frightens me while hiding.

  Kouya's hate was also something he was good at.

'Yu, you, you son of a bitch! What's with the demon glasses?

Help me, Taro~!"

 I'm the one who's supposed to calm them down.

Hey, hey, hey, hey! Chloe! Hey, no tickling!

Hey, Taro, get out of the way! Don't get out of line, because I'm going to give Yu a double cherry blossom shot!