Chapter 98 The Lord of the Little Boxes.

I am now the master of the Seeds of Life Lantern:.

: Please put in the source of life, which you will nurture as the master of the lantern.

: Adjust the capacity so that it does not exceed the capacity.

Choose a material consisting of four components: 【Body】, 【Blood】, 【Attributes】, and 【Raising】:.

When the ability 『Lord of the Small Boxes』 was activated, the top of the lantern snapped open and such an instruction log was played.

'Hmmm ......'

I immediately knew which materials corresponded to 【Body】and 【Blood】.

 However, it is the 【Capacity】 that is of concern.

 Does it refer to the limit of the total amount that can be put into the container for the materials, the "Life-Lighting Spark Container Lantern"?

'Life-lighting tinder lantern'.

【Durability 250】.

[Capacity 12].

 In other words, it seems that the value of 12 must not be exceeded.

 The mass of each material is not known at all.

 Even if you activate the ability "Appraiser's Eye" and compare the two materials corresponding to 【Body】 and 【Blood】, there is no indication of what they look like.

'Flesh of an infant.

Piece of flesh of a human child. The owner of an unblemished spirit has the potential to become anything. The flesh from such a being is extremely flexible.

"The blood of Chlora the Celestial."

The blue-blue blood of the Celestial Winged Man Chlora, which inhabits the Fallen Pit of the Skyfall. Contains their cells, which grow remarkably fast for their race. It has a good connection with the soul and is highly compatible with colour.

'I'll just have to try it in. ......'

 I carefully drop the two materials, one at a time, into the lantern.

'Hmm?'

When I push in the 『Flesh of the Child』, I notice that the lantern's capacity has decreased from 【12 → 10】.

 Hmmm. I see. .......

 So the capacity of "Infant Meat" is 2.

 If I knew the capacity of the material in advance, I wouldn't have any trouble, but it seems that I can't figure this out until I try it in. It is quite possible that the capacity will be exceeded in the future. Do you need to make a note of how much capacity you fill up as you put it in? ......

Then, if you pour in " Clora Maya no Kurora no Koro" (Blood of the Heavenly Winged Man), ...... The capacity decreased from 【10 → 9】.

The capacity of the 『Blood of Chlora the Celestial Winged Man』 is 1 more.

 So far, two materials have been put into the lantern, but what is it? ......

 There is no particular change.

 Observing the inside of the lantern, there are only blue liquid and pieces of flesh mingling with each other.

 Is it alchemy, like a variant of the ability 'synthesis'?

 I guess it's just that the kit used is not a cauldron.

'Then there's ...... [Attributes] and [Breeding], and put in the appropriate materials in the section called 【Attributes】and 【Breeding】, or ......'