Chapter 33: The golden fruit, that cost money.

In the end, after failing to find the 'skeleton dark grey' material for dyeing, we returned to the pioneer city of Michelangelo and decided to disband for the day.

'Taro san, Mina san, I'm glad to be your friend. See you again soon '.

 When Unknown-san arrived in town, she changed her speech style back from plain to the Unknown-san acting as a character, and they exchanged farewells.

'See you later, Miss Unknown -.'

'See you later, Miss Unknown.'

 Mina follows like an echo to my dialogue.

 Afterwards, I went to the Bright Sword Shop Skill George to carefully examine the four new materials newly collected in the Shallow Dreaming Graveyard.

'I'll go with you.'

 Mina follows me as a matter of course.

 This time the shop keeper was an NPC woman, probably hired by George.

 No okama?

 Not that I'm missing anything. Somehow, I'd be sorely tempted if that shocking pink eyeshadowed Okama wasn't in this shop.

Anyway, I guess we'll see what new material we can find at ......."

'Alchemy, good luck with that.'

 ' 'White bones' x 16.

 'Giant bones' x 2.

 'Tracker's skull' x 1.

 'Giant tribal emblem' x 1.

 The details of the 'White Bones' were examined during the search for the 'Shallow Dreaming Graveyard'.

 If that's the case, we'll start with the 'Giant Bone'.

 While activating the ability 'Appraiser's Eye', I read the description column of each material in detail.

'Giant Bone'.

The remains of a glorious tribe of giants. Having wandered for a long time, their robustness, especially their resistance to heat, has become remarkably fragile. They can be processed as material for various weapons and armour, but in prehistoric times they were apparently used to make broth for giant soup, which was invented by the dragon tribes who preyed on the giant tribes].

 Ryūzoku tribe.

 And Giant Soup. ......

 Although there were a number of intriguing word-words.

 Unfortunately, it is unlikely that alchemy can be used to make weapons and armour. And I don't even have cooking skills.

 But I'm willing to give it a try.

 Put the 'giant bone' into the synthesis pot.

 The material is more than one metre in diameter, but as soon as it was placed in the cauldron, it melted away.

 We looked for a good match: .......

 The material is then held up in turn.

Synthesis failed:.

The 'Giant Bone' is lost:.

''Niyo ?''

 I haven't done anything yet and I failed!

 We have lost a valuable one.

 What does it mean.

 Observe the synthesis kettle closely.

 Heat is low.

 The stirring rod has not even been moved.

 See .......