Chap 23

Arturo pov

" Yes grandma ?" I asked once we were away from everyone else.

" You do know abut that girl right ? Are do you only think about getting some ."

" She's my mate . In going to ask for her hand tonight . End of story and end of situation . " I simply said to her and I see Roberto is inside to go use the bathroom .

" Well , I never know you had a mate ."

" Well now you know . "

" If you don't mind I would like to meet her . "

" I'll like that tomorrow for brunch . at noon ? "

"I would love that . "

I nodded my head and we both went our separate ways I went to follow Roberto in the bathroom I see we are the only two in the bathroom so I lock the door .

" Hey ."

" Why was she upset ? "

"You really don't know my sister do you ? "

" No , but I intend too ."

" Have your ever figured why she only has my grandfather and I ? "

" I did my research your parents dead when you were young , your grandmother as well . "

" Exactly it hurts to have a dad figure but never a dad . No mom or grandmother to tell you thing or show you things . So why she saw your grandmother it hurt her because it makes feel even worse about being different ...."

With that said he walks out of the bathroom so do I and we walk to the cars and I see her looking at a couple with a kid .

She puts smile on her face I wrap my arms around her and pulled her into my embrace .

"Come on babe . " I say and we both get into the car and I speed of with her .

The Last Of Her KindOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara