Chap 14

Juila pov

I can't believe spending time with him is actually nice. i like it we are not yelling at each getting mad he's not calling me a blood sucker ....

" Hey are you okay ? "

" Yea , I'm fine Roberto ."

" Okay . " He says turning his attention back to the tv .

Ugh he's stupid..... I hate it when he asks me something but he knows the real answer .......

" Hey uh ? Juila can you here for a second ??? " Arturo asks me and I walk over To him since he just walked in .

" Come here ...." he says walking into another room .

I follow him and I see theirs a table of food ..

" Uh ? What's this ? " I ask tailoring my head just a little .

" I asked your family if they were hungry a few minutes when you went to the bathroom . if they were hungry they said no . but you have to eat little lady ..."

"Oh , I see but can you eat with me so they think we have a good relationship ??? " I ask him I can tell he's deep in thought .

"Yea , Sure ." he says and we walk towards the kitchen together .

" So uh ? What's up ? "

" You've been throwing up the food right ? "

" Uh ? Oh yea I have but its okay ...."

" No it's you have to eat that's why you ate so little ....."

" How ? "

" Well your a vampire and I've done some uh ? Research on you , well them ......" he says rubbing the back of his neck .

" Oh how ? "

" Do you not know why you've been eating well when here I gave you food when you were in the medical wing ? "

" Uh ? Yea but why ??? " I look at his hand and I see the cut he had still isn't healed matter of fact it's open like he is not was bleeding out of his cut .

" Was your hand bleeding ??? "

" Uh , yea but don't worry about I'm fine your the one who's throwing up . " He pushing me in the kitchen to where the table of food is .

" But shouldn't that be healed by now ? "

" Don't worry about me go eat ." he says pulling a chair out so I can sit in it .

Then I sit on the table while I look at the table of food . I see pizza , chicken noodle soup and French fries .

" Shut up and eat I'll go keep your brother company " He says then he kisses my cheek which makes me blush just a little .

Then we walk out of the room ... I can't help but wonder why is getting me to eat . Or why his hand hasn't healed yet .....

I just shrug it off and I start eating my food it all smells so good . I just hope I won't throw it back up again .

Arturo pov

So I walk back to the room her brother was in . Since the grandfather is sleeping .

" Hey ." I say about to sit down in my chair .

" Oh king , Hi ." he says

" Hey look okay , yes I'm the king but I do hope our relationship will change because your sister is my mate .". It's true I don't want him to be calling me king once I'm married to his sister .

"Oh okay . will do but why do you need us here to protect her ? "

" I did it because she wanted to see her family so in doing this for her . Besides yall protected her this far I just hope you don't mind protecting her ......"

" I don't mind never dies my gramps but what ever you do please don't hurt her . Knowing my sister she was giving you hell wasn't she ??? Before we came here ??? Didn't she so your using us and she is doing the same as well ...."

My eyes widen while he smirks at me . "I don't blame you I would have to do the same if I was mates to her dumb ass ...... She's to stubborn thank god she's not my mate !!! " He says and I laugh because of the way he said it .

" Uh ? Thanks ? I guess I don't know how I should feel about that ....". I say and we both end laughing .

" But I know my sister so you have to use us .... I don't blame you . But my gramps and I have to go back to settle things so you can manage in mean while cant you ? "

"Yea . "

I say and we both turn our attention to the tv as the time pass and my beautiful mate walks in and she sits right next me . She snuggles up to me and rests her head on my shoulder .

I put my hand in her knee and I could feel her jump up a little . I smirk at her reaction ...

" Do you really want to play that game ?? " She says glaring at me .

"Try it but you won't win ..... " I say playfully in her ear and she gets red .

" Hey juila I bet you won't ....". Her brother says teasingly to her and her mouth drops right open . she starts to glare at him then we both start laughing at her she stands up pushing my hand off her knee .

She climbs on my lap the she holds my head still then in a blink in a eye her lips come crashing down to my lips .

I can't believe she's kissing me we are moving in a perfect sync . I lick her bottom lip to heat up the kiss between us . I want to see if she will let me in if not I'll just bite her lip and slip my tongue in her mouth . my arms are running all over her body .

I love it she lets me in I'm shock my hands are all over her and she's running her fingers through my hair .

It feel so great touching her like this . I love it but she pulls away breathless she's still close to my face . Now I feel her finger slowly going down my v line .

She playful bites her lower lip while she blushes and I can tell she's aroused right now .

" seriously!! I'm in the same room juila guila !!!"

Her brother says running out of the room and I can see my little friend is about to rip my pants right now .

She runs up against me I moan because it feels good . I want to take her now I want to make her mine .....

I pick her up and I lay her down on the sofa we are on I smash my lips on her once again and I start to rub up on her after a while she starts to moan .

She moans again and I pull way from her with a smirk .

" So uh ? Who wins now ??? " I ask and she glares at me I say after pulling away from her .

" No fair ! " She says and I nod my head giving her a kiss on her lips . I get up off her the sofa and I lay on it with her on top of me . She lays her head on my chest as I play with her hair by striking it . I slowly watched my mate fall asleep on my chest .

It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep as well with a tight grip on my mate .