Chap 9

Julie pov

I wake up in a nice warm place in a room .. With wires attached to me I look around the room and i see it's not the same room I was in before ...

Why doesn't my head hurt so much ..??? ' we haven't eaten since we've got here...' She says again in my head ....

I look around once more and I see someone who is sitting in the chair on the other side of the room with head up against the wall .

" Who are you ??? " I asked and I can now smell the most mouth watering scent hitting my
Noise ....

" King Arturo I see you made it alive ." he says coldly to me ....

" What are you going here ? "

" Your a prisoner that's why I'm here .."

" Isn't that why you should have a guard instead of the king his self ? " I say harshly towards him .

" See it as a honor ..."

Yea, right honor my ass!!!!

I roll my eyes at him and the next thing I know is that a doctor comes in ....

" She's up ??? " He says .

I just give him a Dah look like how I gave it to my idiot brother .

" What happen ? "

I asked more towards the hot doctor then the idiot king his self .

" You have been eating so you passed out from the pain . Let me just run some test on you ..... " with that I just shrug at him and I let him take blood from my arm ,..

" You must be hungry you haven't eaten in a couple days .... " He asks once my stomach growls ....

I just look at the doctor then at my stupid dumb mate ...

"Uh ? Can you leave ??? " I say rudely out loud giving the person on the other side of the room .....

" Me ? " The doctor asks looking shocked at me and I shake my head no ....

" No your pretty cute I like you him but last time I check your the doctor and in the patient so that means he doesn't have to be here right ??? " I say and the doctor just looks at my mate.

He gets up after giving me a dirty look and gets up out of the room then slams the door making the doctor and me jump up in the air ...

" Yea , I'm starving .... "

" Well I want you in a fish and meat diet from now on with lots of fruits and Veggs okay .... ??? "

" I can't do that ..: "

"Why not ? Is because you need a certain kind of blood which kind so I can see what I can do .... I'll try to work Around it ...."

My eyes widen and I but my hand up in the air ....

" No, no. Nooooo it's not like that I can't have any fish or shrimp or anything under water I'm allergic to those kinds of foods .... But I will have the meat , fruits and Veggs diet is it okay if I have wheat as well or is it a bad thing ??? "

" No it's not a bad thing what so ever what would you like to eat ??? "

" Mmmm can I have some chicken soup with Veggs in it ??? "

" Sure is their any more food allergies do you know about that you have ?? "

" Mmmm unions if it's cooked but not if its baked ...... Oh uh organs that's all I know of for sure ...."

" Oh okay ... thank you for the heads up so do you know if anything happens you eat these things ...."

" I can't breathe ..... "

" Alright I will be back with your food okay ??? "

I just nod my head and he gives me a smile .

I just lay down on the bed and I start thinking of my family .

Of my grandfather and my brother I want to see them but I know that's not going to happen what so ever ..

A few minutes later he walls into my room .

" Hello? " He says waving his hand in my face .

" What ? "

" You should be a little more nicer to me don't you think ??? "

" Why should I be ? I'm a prisoner remember??? Here against my well ... " I say coldly to him . he looks a bit hurt but he shakes it off ...

" What are you thinking about ?"

" My loved ones that I was focused away from your men .... "

"You should stop you know ? "

"Why what did you do to them !" I growled at him " my men told them you were dead ...."

"Why ! " I growl out of anger my fists are now white from holding in my anger from flushing on to them to tight....

Can he do that ?? Why did he do that why !!! The tears start to roll down from my face and I can't even stand the slight of him at the moment ....

" Get out ! " I yelled at him and he just looks at me .

"Why. Should I ? "

" Why did you tell them that for ??? "

" Because I can Dah !!! "

Now I want to rip his head off but I can't why did he tell my family that I'm dead I want to go back with them .....

" Why do you care if they think your alive or not ? "

" Because they are my family ! How can you ???? Do this to me ! " I growled him " why are you doing this ! "

" Because I'm the king and I can ..... " He says then he storms out of the room slamming the door like he's been doing every well at.

' why did you growl at him !' My wolf growls at me .

Why did he lie to my family ?

' they aren't even blood ! '

So a family is a family and with out them I would of been alive today ...

I would do any thing to be their with him and the dumb ass at home ..