Chap 26

Juila POV

THREE MONTHS LATER

I can't believe three months has flow right by . today I'm getting married to ARTURO !

I love him so much every thing is perfect . My dress is breath taking it fits my body perfect showing off all my right curves strapless dress . My hair is beautiful curled make up on perfectly .

" Juila ? " Gramps says snapping out of my thought while I looked at myself in the mirror .

I turn to him and I see tears in his eyes dressed up in a monkey suit for me .

" I can't believe my little girl is growing up . You've grown up as a beautiful ,smart , wise , talent , important woman . This is my nightmare giving up the little girl that I raised . honestly when I found you you went alone you have this around your your wrest . I was saving it from when you started to have your own kids one day . Some say it's a good thing to have some thing old , something new on your wedding day . I had to fix it up because you broke it when you were a baby . Plus your wrest are still little so I thought it would I still fit after all these years. I know giving you up was going to be hard but I know how much Arturo loves you . That please me knowing how much he cares for you and I hoped deep down inside that you wouldn't of found someone because I knew I could bare the pain of someone taking away my little girl from me . " Now I can feel the tears rowing down my da w and he's tears are rolling down his face as well.

He wraps his arms around me squeezing me half to death .

." Knock ... knock .... Oh my dear come on lets fits your,. make up ...." his grandmother , we got closer during the last time she came . She actually likes me as a grand in -daughter she rushes over i her dress and starts to help me with my make up since I'm crying .

Grandfather looks at me and nods his head then walks out after she tells him to clean up ....

Minutes later

Before I knew it gramps and I we're walking down and I see Arturo smiling at me . Everyone eyes are on me now just me and him are the only things that matter today to become husband and wife .

I can't believe this is actually happing ! I look straight into his eyes and I can feel my face go red . Each step I take I can hear my heart beating like crazy I can't believe it this is actually happing between us .

I remember I didn't like him as much from keeping me away from my family but now I'm happy I have them and him .

Each step I noticed he was looking into my eyes and he walked up to me with his hand out .

" We are gathered here today to join these two in ...." the father was saying .

Minutes later ......

" These two have written their own vows .. " The father says Arturo and I turn into each other .

" Julia , when I found out that you were my mate honestly I was scared I didn't know what to do . Your half vampire , half wolf but fully my mate I wouldn't dare of hurting you . Your my world now I love you I need you in my life your perfect in every way . Without you I wouldn't be the man I am today . I always hoped I would find a mate but you weren't at all I was waiting for . Your beyond beautiful and just drop dead gorgeous in every way . Your helpful , caring , nice , smart , wise , strong , funny and good in kicking my butt in video games . " He chucked and i giggled as a tear row down my cheek. " I would do anything for you my love you will for ever have my heart your not just the perfect soul mate butt best friend I can ever ask for you make me the happiest man alive . After today I would be the luckiest guy to have the perfect wife and future mother of our pups . Marry me today and I spend each day making it worth something as me your husband I will attend to your every need and want my princess I will love you for ever . " He says and more tears run down my face and the father says it's mine turn .

" The day I found out I was a vampire I thought I was never going to find a mate . But now I don't just have a mate I have a best friend and a husband who loved me for me . I want to thank you for being the best mate ever even though we had a few downs in your relationship you didn't give up . Thank you for loving me the way you do and I will spend the rest of my life loving you , taking care of you making sure I would be the best wife ever . Anything for my Prince Charming your evening I ask for in a mate and so much more . Arturo I love you so much and I will do anything for you marry me and I will be their for you 100 percent to help you at night , day I'm here for you every day and time of the week . I'll do anything to help my Prince Charming because I love you and I want to be here for you through the good and bad times think through thin , sickness and health because I love you ."

" Now you two can ......." He says before he can even finish what he's gonna say Arturo grab me and smashed his lips to mine . I hear people cheering and clapping or laughing .

We pull apart from each other to breath and then we head to the after party our pictures .

I can't believe it we are married .

" Hello wife of mine !!! " Arturo say as we drive in a limo to our party kissing my cheek making me giggle .

"Hello husband !!! " I say as I throw my arms around his neck .

" I can't wait till after our after party ..." he says sending me a wink and I know what that means .

" Oh yea ? " I say as I put my hand on his lap going up in his thigh .

" Don't start something you won't be able to finish sweet heart ."

I roll my eyes because I'm blushing now . I send him a wink and I couldn't help but giggle at him .

It doesn't take long for us to get to the party where everyone is at by now .