Chap 5

Juila pov

We finally get home and I see my gramps is watching tv .

" Hey gramps ."

" Your back ? "

" Yea where else would I go I live here ??? " I said folding my arms into my chest .

" I just thought ..."

I cut him off " so what we're not blood so just because you told me the truth I would just pick my stuff and leave ???( " he smiles at me and shakes his head towards me ....

" I'm just so glad you came back I thought you would of ??? "

" Then you seriously don't know my little sister gramps ..... " Roberto said trying to pull me in a head lock but it doesn't work ..

" Hey shut up !! " I said putting him in one .

They both look at each other wide eyed and then gramps took off ...

" Juila let go now ! I want you to go up the stairs and hide do you under stand me ? "

"Why ?

"Just do it ! " He growl at me and I let him go .....

" Run now the Kings man are here ..... don't come out until we come and get you we are being under attacked .... "

This was why I hated the king because he attacked every one for no raisen just for the hell of it . I run up to my room once he told me to .....

What will happen why did they come ? What the hell are they looking for ?

Why does the king does this to his people ......

They just attacked ten over packs around here ....

I just run to my room and I hide inside my small little closet .

I can hear the people screaming for mercy , pain , loved ones .... As more screams flow to my hears I let the tears flow down slightly down my face feeling nothing but useless for not helping my pack .

I can hear children screams why are they here why this pack !!!

I can hear people moving around out side . People just yelling but why must the king do this ?

This is how he will end up dead killing the people he's suppose to protect ! Instead of injuring them ...

Before I knew I can hear people walking into my house braking stuff and then out of no where someone opens the closet door ....

As soon as that person found me they started to pull on my hair and drag out of the closet .

" Aaahhhh let go of me ! "I growled but the person doesn't let go he drags me down the stairs and out side .... I can my people are badly hurt .

With the Kings man holding them to knife point or gun point ..... He stands me up by pulling my hair even harder ...

" I said let go ! " I growl for some raisen I don't like being the weak one no matter what I always came out on top .

" Shut the hell you blood sucker ! " He says turning me into him so he can slap me in the face I growl at him ....

" spunky aren't we ???? " He says husky in my ear and it sent me the wrong chills down my spin .

" Let her go ! " I hear my grandfather say but the man just smiles evilly towards me .

" No we are going to take her to the king and from their she will be killed nor wished she would be ..... Man let go .". The man order and he put chains on my rest , feet , neck and my waist .....

I can tell he was a high wolf by how slightly bigger he was compared to the others ..

His man make this semi circle I guess you can say keeping me in and my pack out .

" Juila !!! It's going to be alright .... " My gramps say trying to smooth me I just nod trying to make him feel better .... Everyone is telling me this I have to be strong for my pack no matter what . I just have to be strong I just nod my head and I shoot a dirty look at his men .

I can't help but feel bad for my people because of this ...

Before I knew it they throw me into this wooden cart and locked me in ! These son of bitches I hate being here !!! I don't like to be in the boxed up with chains ......

All I could do was but myself in a ball just thinking about my family and how I'm not going to see them any more .....

Before I knew it was getting darker and his men were still moving don't they ever sleep ?

In guessing not since one of them had bags under their eyes .

" Don't worry blood sucker your death will be quick unless the king will use you as his personal pleasure... " the same man who dragged me out of my threatens me .

I growl at him ... ". The king is nothing but a pig and a coward ! " I growl at him but they all growl back at me .

" How dare you speak like that about the king ! "

" HOW DARE I !? HOW DARE HE WHO IS HURTING HIS PEOPLE THE ONES HE IS SUPPOSE PROTECT !!! THE KINH KNOWS NOTHING OF HONOR ATTACKING PACKS LIKE MINE ! TO FIND SOMETHING THAT WASNT EVEN THEIR IN THE BLOODY HELL FIRST PLACE !!! Idiots ... "

I growl back I try to move my hair out of my face since the guy pulled it in my face and made it hard for me to look at people while it was covering my face .

" we should be there at lease three days tops if we move at night ... Besides none of the man want to take a chance with the blood sucker . " The same
Man spat and they stayed slight the whole night I couldn't sleep at all I was just thinking about my family .